List the scars on your body.

I have one on my nut-sack a few inches long from when I was about 3-4 years old, kicked between the legs by an adult.
I have one on my eyebrow line from when I was a small kid ...again done by an adult who picked me up and booted me up the backside ,I hit a radiator on the point where you bleed the radiator.
I have one on my nose running the length of it. I did this on a training exercise in the army. I came under ( pretend ) enemy fire dived on the floor and snotted my SA80.
Loads of others around my head and hands. Miraculously I never broken any bones.

About to be opened up from just under the ribs to my Adams apple. Ive got to have a new Aorta valve and repair to the ascending Aortic arch that takes the blood to the brain This is supposed to be in the next couple of months ...apart from that 4 stitches to my index finger due to a tin of corned beef :neutral:

Inch long on my arm from running through a glass door as a bairn.
Half inch by elbow after running into a lamppost whilst pissed aged 15/16.
.22 sized dot on right knee where @Kevj shot me aged around 14/15.
Couple of penknife scars on me hands.

12 inch one running down my stomach and around my (mangled) belly button - from surgery

3 inch scar to the left of that - from surgery

Two 3 inch scars either side of the 12 in one, at an angle (which creates a weird arrow pointing to my man tail) - from surgery

Scar on right knee - from surgery

Scar on finger - nearly popped it of when a kid playing with a hammer and chisel

Scar on head from being bottled as a teen

Scar on back of head from falling down the stairs and landing headfirst on the corner of a skirting board

That’s it. Fair to say with the NI contributions I’ve paid, I’m not doing to bad out of the nhs, who I have been gainfully employed by for a decade.

Scar on forehead from running into a table aged 4
a scar on my Tongue from biting through it after getting hit by a swing
Scar just below my bottom lip, same accident as above
Scar on chest after getting bitten by a Rat
Scar on hand after getting bitten by a Rabbit
2 scars on Scr**um after vasectomy
Scar on knee from an operation to rebuild my knee
Scars on big toe nail of both feet after having my toe nails ripped off
and 2 big scars on my heart
now add a 6 inch scar from an appendix operation, it burst before I went to hospital and Peritonitis set in, lucky to get away with it

• Bottom of right foot from surgery.
  • bottom and top of left foot from stepping on a piece of wood with a nail through it.
  • Knee from ripping it open on a loose screw in the floor when taking a kneeling position in Lazer Quest.
  • catastropic banjo string failure
  • finger from getting it trapped under a skateboard while going down a hill on my knees.
  • wrist from falling through a greenhouse window pissed (that was messy).
  • under left eye after getting a boot f***ing in nappy night at the palace.
  • Heart from the last few seasons of watching Sunderland.

Linked to the unintentional injuries thread.

I have a scar on the palm of my left hand caused by holding a piece of timber while cutting it with a saw in my right hand. Cut through the wood and into my hand in full cartoon style.

Have no thumbprint on my right hand due to being electrocuted.

Scar on forehead due to being hit with a plank while decorating.

Shrapnel scar on left knee caused by flying metal from a bolster chisel.

Oh man just lets say I´m an effing patchwork quilt.
Loads on me hands and fingers from swarf cuts , one about 4 inches long.
Right across my throat from surgery at age 14, a scar on my back from having half a lung removed, several scars across my abdomen after surgery, a nasty radiotherapy scar at the site of my pancreas.
A scar across my temple when I fell over pissed on a dark dirt track in Spain one New Years morning and lay unconscious for 3 hours. That was a cracking night.
A tiny little scar near my right wrist where they introduced a stent.
A lump out my shin playing football.

Ok, a dinky liittle v shaped scar on my upper lip because of a badminton accident at school. One on my left knee having a naevus removed at age two. One on the fourth finger of my left hand cutting sandwiches for the London branch cricket team tea. That one bled copiously. Sorry lads. And a f***ing 9 inch stonker on my back as the result of an Oxford fan slicing me in two thinking I was a mag.

Oh, and a goodun on my shin from falling into a storm drain in Singapore. Those are deeper and harder than you would think. It f***ing knacked.

Last edited:
About to be opened up from just under the ribs to my Adams apple. Ive got to have a new Aorta valve and repair to the ascending Aortic arch that takes the blood to the brain This is supposed to be in the next couple of months ...apart from that 4 stitches to my index finger due to a tin of corned beef :neutral:
Good luck with that, pal... sounds scary... :(

I got my maths wrong, soss.:lol:

When I see some of my old posts I think 'What the fuck?'.:lol:
I just saw how old this thread was... wow.

I was going to talk about the papercut scar that I have on my finger, but after reading some of the posts on here, I figured why bother...

Last edited by a moderator:

Back