List the scars on your body.

I'll start...

1 cm scar on the top of my forehead at the hairline when I got carried away to a song and break danced into the corner of a mirror forgetting the wall was there.

1/12 cm scar on the top of my head involving a broken wheelie bin slicing my head open while playing hide and seek with my dog

3 inch scar on the top of the outside of my leg due to a colliding with a perspex sheet from a bus stop while sledging

1 cm scar on the inside of my left foot after walking barefoot in Mowbray park pond to get to the island.

I think that's about it with me?

Next..

obviously you won't be stating any from down below as that area goes largely untouched to receive injury.

12" down the centre of my back and 3" on my right hip. Had titanium pins screwed into my spine after crushing 3 vertebrae in a motorcycle accident. 3" is where they took the bone graft.

One on my leg I think from hockey
One on my right hand from when I was helped off my bike (while a bit pissed) and landed face (and hand) first on the road

And now the collectives from having had cancer and cholestasis...

A longline scar on my neck.
Two scars in my side of my head from when they had to give me IV because the veins in my arms and legs weren't big enough.
5 (I think) drain holes (looks like I have multiple belly buttons :lol: )
1 from where my TPC (not TCP) went in. - Transhepatic percutaneous cholangiogram (the wire I ripped out)
One massive one (The Shark Bite) that goes from my lower left torso to practically under my right armpit
And one which now joins the shark bite at a right angle in the middle.
This addition of this scar turned my "Shark Bite" torso into what my mate referred to as "A Sad Panda" face.

I think that's probably enough for one person

Scar right elbow where I fell through window. Scar on brow when ran into a chest freezer. Scar where my left nipple used to be after ripped it off on protruding nail, and scar on left thigh where some smack rat slashed me with a Stanley knife

A 2 inch jagged scar just above my right knee. I was planing the bottom off a door (removed of course) with an electric plane. I had had two goes and was determined, with a bit of effort that this would be the last pass. Well it was, as I bent to put some effort in, it sliced my thigh and churned my jeans into the wound. My wife was not impressed when I wandered back into the house calling for her, with my jeans around my ankles. Nor by the fact that I refused to go to A&E, so she had to patch it up with home made butterfly plasters (I am a fainter). I had to keep my leg straight for 4 weeks so as not to burst it open again which I did after a week, so 5 weeks in all.

left leg - acl reconstruction. high tibial osteotomy

right leg - various ones from work on the knee, then high tibial osteotomy

left shoulder - operation to correct dislocations

right shoulder - as above

Scar from my left knee down to my ankle from where my best mate studded me during a footy training match. His exact words pre-match: "naaah you won't need shinpads mate, it's just a training match".

I'll start...

1 cm scar on the top of my forehead at the hairline when I got carried away to a song and break danced into the corner of a mirror forgetting the wall was there.

1/12 cm scar on the top of my head involving a broken wheelie bin slicing my head open while playing hide and seek with my dog

3 inch scar on the top of the outside of my leg due to a colliding with a perspex sheet from a bus stop while sledging

1 cm scar on the inside of my left foot after walking barefoot in Mowbray park pond to get to the island.

I think that's about it with me?

Next..
You measure your scars?
You need to get out more

Right, I’ll start from top.

Right eyebrow and down onto bridge of my nose from a slashing.

Under left eyelid, to insert a plate after a fractured eyesocket.

Knuckles, somebodys tooth.

Right kidney, 3x stab wounds from same incident as slashing.

Palm of right hand, fell on a broken bottle off me nut in Tall Trees.

And right shin from falling out of a tree when a nipper.

Got one about 2cm long from where I caught my chin on a lass's shoe buckle when I was about 5, blood pissing everywhere.

Another one on my right thumb when I was about 19 about an inch long from where I was messing about with a Swiss Army Knife in the dark when off my chops. Someone turned on the light to see what had been spilled and it was my thumb bleeding arl owa. :lol:

Back