List the scars on your body.

I'll start...

1 cm scar on the top of my forehead at the hairline when I got carried away to a song and break danced into the corner of a mirror forgetting the wall was there.

1/12 cm scar on the top of my head involving a broken wheelie bin slicing my head open while playing hide and seek with my dog

3 inch scar on the top of the outside of my leg due to a colliding with a perspex sheet from a bus stop while sledging

1 cm scar on the inside of my left foot after walking barefoot in Mowbray park pond to get to the island.

I think that's about it with me?

Next..

6 inch on my right elbow where I broke my elbow in 2 places.

2 inch on my right breast where I caught it on a nail jumping over a fence.

Other little ones.

Next...

three cuts in roughly the same place from splitting my head open in three seperate incidents before hitting 5 Years old.

Seven inch cut on my upper arm where one of my mates found a razor blade and decided the best course of action was pretend he was a samurai as i walked past, never noticed until my lecturer fainted at the sight of blood pissing down my arm.
(we were in the workshop of our college at the time).
One on the back of my knee where i had surgery on it

I'll start...

1 cm scar on the top of my forehead at the hairline when I got carried away to a song and break danced into the corner of a mirror forgetting the wall was there.

1/12 cm scar on the top of my head involving a broken wheelie bin slicing my head open while playing hide and seek with my dog

3 inch scar on the top of the outside of my leg due to a colliding with a perspex sheet from a bus stop while sledging

1 cm scar on the inside of my left foot after walking barefoot in Mowbray park pond to get to the island.

I think that's about it with me?

Next..

Did you win?

I have matching scars on my shins from two separate comedy falls. One of them also has a dent from when I ran into a crash barrier.:lol:

My big toe has a big scar from where I scooped out the bottom on an old fashioned ring pull.:eek:

The scars on the inside of my stomach are probably my biggest concern despite not being able to see them. I've ended up in hospital twice for blood transfusions due to losing blood through holes in my stomach.

Two inch one on the side of my nose where my daft .... cousin slammed a door in my face when I was a kid. Small round one on my knee where I fell off a treadmill years ago. :lol:

Back