Lionel Hutzz Official Match Ratings

Real sickener today dropping points against such a piss poor team. Seen it a few times and can’t work out what the penalty was given for ? Here’s how the lads rated:
Hoff 6
Winchester 7
Doyle 6
Wright 5
Cirkin 7
Onien 7 Motm
Neil 6
Embleton 6
Gooch 6
McGeady 5
Stewart 6

Broadhead 5
Evans 5
Alves n/a

Real sickener today dropping points against such a piss poor team. Seen it a few times and can’t work out what the penalty was given for ? Here’s how the lads rated:
Hoff 6
Winchester 7
Doyle 6
Wright 5
Cirkin 7
Onien 7 Motm
Neil 6
Embleton 6
Gooch 6
McGeady 5
Stewart 6

Broadhead 5
Evans 5
Alves n/a
Harsh on Hoff mate, no chance with the goals, and made 3 excellent saves

Harsh on the Hoff and I would give O9 an extra half point to be MoM for me.
I'm not sure why McGeady is captain, it was O9 who was everywhere and first to congratulate and encourage the young lads when they needed/deserved it.

Hoffmann - 8
Winchester - 7
Wright - 4
Doyle - 5
Cirkin - 7
Neil - 6
O'Nien - 7
Gooch - 5
Embleton - 6
McGeady - 5
Stewart - 7

Broadhead - 5
Evans - 5

I thought McGeady had a good game to be fair, involved in much of the good we done being the catalyst first half. Took his pen second, had a few shots and fed Cirkin down the left. That eased off second half, as the team did overall as they lost control of the game, but he still scored the pen and had a good shot saved. Lost the ball a fee times but showed class.

I thought Gooch wasn't involved and should have been pulled.

Not sure how Onein is getting.plaudits when the midfield lost the second half battle, he generally played well and it didn't help being outnumbered late on - but letting players run at Central defenders is hardly a good thing and the whole midfield were capable there.

Opinions eh?

Last edited:
Cirkin MoM.
Hoff couple of great saves.
O'nien was everywhere.
Mcgeady was a constant threat.
Bar Wright everyone had a decent game.
How the fuck did we not Win?🤷‍♂️

Cirkin MoM.
Hoff couple of great saves.
O'nien was everywhere.
Mcgeady was a constant threat.
Bar Wright everyone had a decent game.
How the fuck did we not Win?🤷‍♂️
Not enough players getting into the box at one end.
Having Wright in the box at the other end.

Gooch needs to lose his place. He’s been poor all season
I think he's been typical Gooch. Almost unplayable in one game, Good contributions in about 3 or 4 others though at times frustrating. I'd take the frustrating games over today's lakc of involvement.

Today I just don't think he was involved enough - wasn't on the front foot or pressing high, which is quite unusual unless it was under instruction.

Hoffmann - 8
Winchester - 7
Wright - 2
Doyle - 5
Cirkin - 7
Neil - 6
O'Nien - 7
Gooch - 3
Embleton - 6
McGeady - 6
Stewart - 7

Broadhead - 5
Evans - 4

Hoffmann - 6
Winchester - 7
Wright - 1
Doyle - 5
Cirkin - 7
Neil - 6
O'Nien - 6
Gooch - 4
Embleton - 6
McGeady - 5
Stewart - 7

I think he's been typical Gooch. Almost unplayable in one game, Good contributions in about 3 or 4 others though at times frustrating. I'd take the frustrating games over today's lakc of involvement.

Today I just don't think he was involved enough - wasn't on the front foot or pressing high, which is quite unusual unless it was under instruction.
For the record, I really like Gooch. I just think he’s not doing enough to warrant keeping that space at the moment, although not sure who would take that RW spot

People giving Hoffmann 6's.

FFS the bloke pulled off two excellent saves plus one of the best you'll see at any level from the header in the first half.

A 6! :lol:

Back