Ling's Cars

Ling is class like. Her website is trailblazing. A genuine marketing masterclass and the brand created is testament to the success seen. What a lovely person as well. Leaving the business to a few people currently within the organisation with £50k in the bank. Proper legend.

Hope Ling and her husband Jon have a class time on their bike trip. Not many people in the world who can be successful, be nice to their employees, have a laugh at themselves (and also be a bantersaurus Rex with their team the same time), and live out their dreams as well.

Ling is class like. Her website is trailblazing. A genuine marketing masterclass and the brand created is testament to the success seen. What a lovely person as well. Leaving the business to a few people currently within the organisation with £50k in the bank. Proper legend.

Hope Ling and her husband Jon have a class time on their bike trip. Not many people in the world who can be successful, be nice to their employees, have a laugh at themselves (and also be a bantersaurus Rex with their team the same time), and live out their dreams as well.
It will cost them £50K to have that website destroyed

Late to the party but thanks very much!
I'm currently in Split, Croatia living the good life! Jons bought a bloody massive camper (all will be revealed on Lingsbiketrip soon) so we'll be living in that soon!
Staff are still working their arses off by the sounds of things, good job I trained them all well!

I'm currently in Split, Croatia living the good life! Jons bought a bloody massive camper (all will be revealed on Lingsbiketrip soon) so we'll be living in that soon!
Staff are still working their arses off by the sounds of things, good job I trained them all well!
Well I’m a little bit jealous reading that I must say ling! Glad to hear it!

Enjoy Ling . 👍

Well I’m a little bit jealous reading that I must say ling! Glad to hear it!
Thanks, Its not been all plain sailing - had a few problems with my teeth!

Check out my latest Facebook post about it - feel free to give us a follow too!

I was actually showing somebody the website just last week as they were talking about needing a new car. They went with another company in the end. They’re now dead to me.

So its no longer lingsbiketrip?

I think I will register lingsbloodybigcampertrip.com

Back