Lings Cars

Leased a Skoda VRS via them 10 years ago and they were spot on, as was the car. They are obviously just brokers, the actual lease was with Lombard I think.

Car was delivered on a trailer to my door at about 7.30 in the morning.

£270ish for mid range diesel quashqai. Delivery in a just over a week. Brilliant customer service as advised. Genius website. Would def recommend.

That's what I was looking at, What model have you gone for ie Visala, N connect etc? 1.5 diesel ?

I just wonder if they sting you when you return the car if there is any slight marks or things like that?

That's what I was looking at, What model have you gone for ie Visala, N connect etc? 1.5 diesel ?

I just wonder if they sting you when you return the car if there is any slight marks or things like that?
N vision 1.5 diesel. Met paint. We'll find out in 3 years about being stung. They pay your tax and breakdown cover n'arl according to the wife.

Hi, It's Ling!!
Well, thanks SO MUCH to everyone who said nice things about my service.

I even supply football hooligans, like you lot hahahaha!

I understand my website is "interesting", I have just switched on streaming full HD webcams today, to replace my old JPG ones, so you can see everyone live (barely alive on Friday PM) in my office, here:
my website, then: webcams.php

Sorry can't post the live streams directly, don't have enough privileges.

aaaagh! If that link doesn't put you off, nothing will :)

Who else is this REAL?

- Ling

Hi, It's Ling!!
Well, thanks SO MUCH to everyone who said nice things about my service.

I even supply football hooligans, like you lot hahahaha!

I understand my website is "interesting", I have just switched on streaming full HD webcams today, to replace my old JPG ones, so you can see everyone live (barely alive on Friday PM) in my office, here:
my website, then: webcams.php

Sorry can't post the live streams directly, don't have enough privileges.

aaaagh! If that link doesn't put you off, nothing will :)

Who else is this REAL?

- Ling
Magnificent. :lol:

Back