Ling's Cars

I have bought my last 2 cars from them. Their customer service is second to none. I will be buying my third when it comes round.

This for me, wont go anywhere else tbh, got a cracking deal, my current motor is about £40 a month cheaper than anyone else was doing it.....For those worried about getting it in other parts of country, I wouldnt stress, mine came from JCT600 in cheshire........When you go to Lings you honestly feel like you are being looked after.....My favourite part of the whole thing is when I get that message "The eagle has landed".......Hell yeh its landed and its getting ridden like a Grand National winner :-D

Last edited:
This for me, wont go anywhere else tbh, got a cracking deal, my current motor is about £40 a month cheaper than anyone else was doing it.....For those worried about getting it in other parts of country, I wouldnt stress, mine came from JCT600 in cheshire........When you go to Lings you honestly feel like you are being looked after.....My favourite part of the whole thing is when I get that message "The eagle has landed".......Hell yeh its landed and its getting ridden like a Grand National winner :-D

Thanks!! How many Sunderland fans have had cars from me? Millions, like bloody Zulus.

Maybe I need to increase my margin :) heh ... I can't always do so cheap, I don't want to overpromise everyone. All I can do, is my best at the time.

Thanks!! How many Sunderland fans have had cars from me? Millions, like bloody Zulus.

Maybe I need to increase my margin :) heh ... I can't always do so cheap, I don't want to overpromise everyone. All I can do, is my best at the time.
You probably now know this is the best football forum out there.
You look after the smb and the smb looks after you.
FTM

Back