Line of Duty

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am starting to think it has run its course. I appreciate belief has to be suspended with television but she has got away with murder, literally, defying forensic evidence never mind investigative persons.

That is if she actually committed the murder..

I reckon Tim stopped trying to chop her up when he saw she was alive. Hubby burst in and he killed Tim and Roz got cut trying to protect him. Or that may be complete bollocks.

I've lost a lot of love for the series purely on the basis Thandie Newton hasn't got naked.

I don't think it's run its course. It is very much like The Wire or The Shield in that the story is still going back to Episode 1. I reckon 5 will be the finish, with Hastings stuck at home but working behind the scenes and a nice retirement

I don't think it's run its course. It is very much like The Wire or The Shield in that the story is still going back to Episode 1. I reckon 5 will be the finish, with Hastings stuck at home but working behind the scenes and a nice retirement
For all the faults and gripes I must admit I'm still finding it gripping. There's not much 'live' television I watch but I'll make the exception for this.

Still enjoying it.

Cant help but warm to Hastings and his old school methods. I actually felt sorry for the fella.

Lakewell must be involved. Seems to smarmy. I was disappointed by the pregnant PC passing on info to Hilton. Wonder if the pregnancy has anything to do with it? Surely they could check who was in the office at 06:55 to see who accessed the information, rather than just pinning it on the young DC.

I dont think Roz Huntley killed Ifield, but did get rid of his body.

It'll be the solicitor chap. Husband has nothing to do with it. And she killed the forensic chap as he was about to cut her up...

Couldn't figure out why balaclava man was in husbands office to attack the Sgt lad and tip him over stairs, could only think it was smarmy solicitor as he'd have a reason to be there.. i.e. Seeing husband friend.

This is the first series I've watched and I've enjoyed it so will catch up on the previous ones at some point.

I think Roz is/was sleeping with Jimmy Lakewell and i wouldn't be surprised if he is the one that actually killed Ifield or at least helped her to cover it up.

It should definitely be a drinking game. Hastings use of 'darling' or 'fella' (drink). Huntley holding her damaged arm (drink) Kate jumping into a police car (drink) and donning riot gear (double drink). Steve (ironside) getting out of wheelchair (drink)...dramatic music...drink etc. I'm getting vodka in for the finale now! :lol:

We'll be too drunk to find out the ending!

Don't forget to also take a drink when:

There is a dark alley meeting....
Key piece of evidence has come to light...
Key piece of evidence has been misplaced....
Somebody in sulk wants to transfer....

Don't forget to also take a drink when:

There is a dark alley meeting....
Key piece of evidence has come to light...
Key piece of evidence has been misplaced....
Somebody in sulk wants to transfer....
Dark alley - good one! 2 different dark ally meetings last night - 3 if you count Kate and Neil the anonymous tipper, I think.
Is the alley they use the same one as that Appleyard Alley or whatever it was called?
Noooo - that was far more 'intimate'... :lol:

How could that new detective not have clicked that he'd given his username and password to someone else when he was accused of downloading the dying confession?
I would have said "boss, I gave my password to so and so as she'd said the it dept asked for it " rather than spitting my dummy out and swallowing the accusation ffs. I still think he'll do his own digging to prove it was her etc.

I would have said "boss, I gave my password to so and so as she'd said the it dept asked for it " rather than spitting my dummy out and swallowing the accusation ffs. I still think he'll do his own digging to prove it was her etc.

Or its all an act?

Hastings knowing there was a leak, not knowing who to trust, bring in the new guy (who is in on it) to find the mole, and now following the mole to see where the trail leads?

Or summat like that. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back