Line of Duty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, that Roz has no redeeming features whatsoever. I don't know whether she's doing this all on her own or whether she's linked to a crime syndicate. However, I'm feeling sympathy for Steve - which is unusual and forgot to count how many times Hastings said 'fella'!

Well, that Roz has no redeeming features whatsoever. I don't know whether she's doing this all on her own or whether she's linked to a crime syndicate. However, I'm feeling sympathy for Steve - which is unusual and forgot to count how many times Hastings said 'fella'!

I just wanted Hastings to bring down the wrath of the masons on the ACC and kick ten tons of fuck out of him!

Season 1 was so long ago, can't remember if Gina McKee's character was connected to Jimmy Lakewell.
I'd forgotten she was attacked by a load of balaclava men. And that Gates had told Steve that her body was frozen - as he was shown her body in a freezer. I had to google that as a reminder when watching.

Definitely going to play "reciprocity" bingo next week if anyone's up for it
It should definitely be a drinking game. Hastings use of 'darling' or 'fella' (drink). Huntley holding her damaged arm (drink) Kate jumping into a police car (drink) and donning riot gear (double drink). Steve (ironside) getting out of wheelchair (drink)...dramatic music...drink etc. I'm getting vodka in for the finale now! :lol:

It should definitely be a drinking game. Hastings use of 'darling' or 'fella' (drink). Huntley holding her damaged arm (drink) Kate jumping into a police car (drink) and donning riot gear (double drink). Steve (ironside) getting out of wheelchair (drink)...dramatic music...drink etc. I'm getting vodka in for the finale now! :lol:
Moody look from Roz = drink.

I am starting to think it has run its course. I appreciate belief has to be suspended with television but she has got away with murder, literally, defying forensic evidence never mind investigative persons.

That is if she actually committed the murder..

I am starting to think it has run its course. I appreciate belief has to be suspended with television but she has got away with murder, literally, defying forensic evidence never mind investigative persons.

That is if she actually committed the murder..

The medical records will presumably show Tim Ifields DNA in Ros's wounded arm so she's snookered.

Were ACC Hilton and Lakewell using her to fit Farmer up for the crimes of their boss, did one of them come to her aid when Tim was about to chop her up.

My head hurts now.

The medical records will presumably show Tim Ifields DNA in Ros's wounded arm so she's snookered.

Were ACC Hilton and Lakewell using her to fit Farmer up for the crimes of their boss, did one of them come to her aid when Tim was about to chop her up.

My head hurts now.
Wasn't she spraying disinfectant on her arm though? Mebbes to get rid of the DNA?

Wasn't she spraying disinfectant on her arm though? Mebbes to get rid of the DNA?

Aye probably. MRSA is passed by skin to skin contact with somebody infected with or carrying the bacteria. Tim will no doubt have been a carrier.

Also, that Brummy DCI goes back a very long way with Hilton, he was very cocky to Hastings is he bent too?

Just doing some research, MRSA can live harmlessly on the skin (Tim) when people are infected the source or host can be traced with 100% accuracy by dna sequencing of a sample of the infection (assuming you have some of the hosts DNA also). Should be routine in this case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back