1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Line of Duty

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Son of Stan, Mar 2, 2017.

1. off topic but just found out that Toby Jones, little fella in the detectorists, capt Mainwaring in the recent update is the son of a character in emmerdale

no cheating, who do you think that could be?

2. Fetch Fletch

Fetch Fletch Winger

Sandy Thomas?

stephen cartwright likes this.
  3. Kerr wreckt

Fetch Fletch likes this.
  4. Fletch73

Fletch73 Goalkeeper

Superb TV. Ken Stott was terrific. Great casting throughout.

5. Son of Stan

Son of Stan Winger

I absolutely love Ken Stott. He should have been Rebus from the beginning - and by the time he got it they'd ruined the scripts and tried to fit his books in a I hour (45 mins with adverts) drama. Wasted opportunity.

stephen cartwright likes this.
  6. Dilligaf60

Dilligaf60 Winger

I haven't seen the first two seasons, my better half has recorded this season so far for me. Should I watch the first two seasons first before the latest one ?

7. itscoldinhere

itscoldinhere Midfield

The current one is series 4 marra

8. Affirmative dear boy.

Stormo and Son of Stan like this.
  9. Dilligaf60

Dilligaf60 Winger

Bloody hell.
    thanks matey.

10. Dendinho

Dendinho Striker

Never even heard of it until recently. We have binged watched 1st series in last week. Loved it

11. Fletch

Fletch Striker

"Steve" is on soccer AM , dunno how his broad jock accent doesn't slip out when acting

12. it's excellent and has been on bbc2 for the first three series.

series 2 and 3 are connected, so get them watched asap.

Dendinho likes this.
  13. Maravilla

Maravilla Striker

Watching the 2nd series ATM, Keeley Hawes gets all the plaudits for her performance and rightly so but Mark Bonnar was fantastic as Dryden as well. A brilliantly loathsome little weasel.

Son of Stan and Fetch Fletch like this.
  14. Steesafc

Steesafc Striker

Started watching it on Netflix and its addictive viewing! Just finished season 2 last night.

15. Son of Stan

Son of Stan Winger

I have a little 'thing' for Mark Bonnar. I think the Scottish accent helps. Watched Catastrophe mainly for him, and he wasn't in it enough!

16. Boy there are some really thick coppers on the programme.... write down your password? Aye nee bother pet!

17. stapler

stapler Full Back

It's all gone a bit shit really. In the quest for twist after twist, they've floated away from reality and are now orbiting Planet Bong.

18. Fletch73

Fletch73 Goalkeeper

That speccy bitch needs to fuck right off.

19. Fetch Fletch

Fetch Fletch Winger

Every time she's on screen I want to kick fuck out of the telly

20. Stormo

Stormo Winger

Bit unbelievable this series. Started off great but it's gone by the wayside.

Maravilla likes this.