Line of Duty series 5

She only threatened to play the tape mate

Yeah can remember all that, only watched the episode the other night. Got me thinking back to series two and although it showed then getting on cant remember no indication about them taking it further

She threatened to play the tape earlier in court but actually did play the tape in the room in the police station where Steve Kate and Ted were after been released from prison

I watched it the other night mate, she definitely didn't. The tape never got mentioned in court iirc

Yeah you right mate, she threatened to play the tape but she actually didn’t, however in the last episode of series 3, the tape was actually played with the sounds of Steve and Lindsay on the bed, that the police had recovered after she died, while they were interviewing Steve

I knew I had heard the tape played, which it was but not by Lindsay.

Yeah you right mate, she threatened to play the tape but she actually didn’t, however in the last episode of series 3, the tape was actually played with the sounds of Steve and Lindsay on the bed, that the police had recovered after she died, while they were interviewing Steve

I knew I had heard the tape played, which it was but not by Lindsay.

Cheers for that mate, I'm about to watch the last episode tonight :lol:

After watching the first 3 series again fairly recently I've come to the conclusion series 3 is the best out the lot. I'm even willing to forgive the Starsky and Hutch ending the rest was that good

After watching Bodyguard on Netflix and loving it, I thought I'd watch Line of Duty as it was by the same writer. Started from the first one and watched the whole lot, it's brilliant. So many twists and turns you don't expect. I'm glad they stopped the shakey cam after the first series and also changed the cinematographer.

After watching Bodyguard on Netflix and loving it, I thought I'd watch Line of Duty as it was by the same writer. Started from the first one and watched the whole lot, it's brilliant. So many twists and turns you don't expect. I'm glad they stopped the shakey cam after the first series and also changed the cinematographer.
Where've you been? 😀 Just as well you didn't read this thread first, some of the negative comments may well have put you off.

Watching the whole lot through as I only dipped in & out while it was on at the time.

Up to the 2nd episode of Series 2 and that Lindsay is some piece of work. Good to see her turn the tables on the AC12 team one by one.

Great drama series.

Where've you been? 😀 Just as well you didn't read this thread first, some of the negative comments may well have put you off.

I know 😄. I was still of the opinion that the BBC were churning out average dramas all the time, when they were doing that it put me off paying attention. I've definitely had that opinion changed.

Bodyguard was terrible. It made the last season of line of duty seem watchable.

Extra special treat for me tonight, I haven't seen series 1 or 2 so I'm buzzing I get to see it from the beginning.
Love Lenny James, he makes a great "bent copper" 👍.
Anyone know if it's just on tonight and tomorrow night or is it going to be all week ?

Extra special treat for me tonight, I haven't seen series 1 or 2 so I'm buzzing I get to see it from the beginning.
Love Lenny James, he makes a great "bent copper" 👍.
Anyone know if it's just on tonight and tomorrow night or is it going to be all week ?
I think it's Monday and Tuesday nights. The entire series is on iplayer.

Just watched the first series of Bodies, also written by Jed Mercurio (on iplayer) which I previously avoided due to it being a hospital based drama. Compelling and emotionally draining but not recommended if anyone's having a hospital procedure soon.

Back