Line of Duty series 5

I’ve just finished watching them all from start to finish again, after finding out who H is/are.

Got to say, it’s great watching them again being able to put all the pieces together in your head.

Made me laugh that I didn’t work it out sooner.

Shit is shorthand for the many valid criticisms I, and many others, made on the thread. I'm glad you enjoyed it but as a fan of BBC drama, I look for a little bit more.
Many people like Love Island and Big Brother. Gangnam style has been viewed over 3 billion times on YouTube. My argument is that BBC drama has always been a benchmark of quality, and a series that was previously excellent has been dumbed down to appeal to a wider audience who need everything spelled out to them. It shouldn't always be about chasing the numbers and they should have stuck to what made it great in the first place.
I don't think your criticisms are, for the most part, valid, and neither do many on here. I don't object to you expressing your opinion - of course not. But it's a bit much to assert that your critcisms are 'valid'. In fact, one might say it's poor writing ;)

I don't think your criticisms are, for the most part, valid, and neither do many on here. I don't object to you expressing your opinion - of course not. But it's a bit much to assert that your critcisms are 'valid'. In fact, one might say it's poor writing ;)
But they are valid in his eyes. He isn’t going to say they are not and then make the point anyway is he?

Forget all that has gone before, if anyone is remotely happy with that nonsense morse code that they came up with at the last minute then as a viewer they deserve everything they get. Absolutely hideous conclusion.

Last edited:
If I was new and joining on here, as a nod to Ted, I think I'd have to call myself 'bent copper fella'. Or Mother of God. I have to stress, I'm neither, but no doubt it would be taken literally. :)

Don't know if it's already been mentioned but the lass who Vicky McClure tells to piss off is from high Barnes she's 36 year old.she had a few scenes with Arya in The most recent got and was in that Chernobyl thing duri g the week.
Sorry if seb

Don't know if it's already been mentioned but the lass who Vicky McClure tells to piss off is from high Barnes she's 36 year old.she had a few scenes with Arya in The most recent got and was in that Chernobyl thing duri g the week.
Sorry if seb
Strite? I'm surprised nobody mentioned it.

Back