Line of Duty series 5

Well, there was one unrealistic bit last night. The phone in the phone box worked...

I noticed that. But I was even more astounded that it was clean, the glass wasn’t shattered, the floor wasn’t full of tab ends and she wasn’t reaching at the stink of piss!

Why would she have done that?
She may well be UCO herself and maybe we just havent got to that unveiling yet. Gonna have another listen/watch anyway.

Knarr she said "Sorry". Sounded like Sir though. Still wouldn't be surprised if there's not another UCO in there like.

I think I'd call Stephen Graham whatever he wanted. :) Possibly the most terrifying actor, more so because he's vertically challenged. He was great in Boardwalk Empire.
Superb in TiE as well. I bet the Combo character took us all back to our youth where there was that one bastard that terrified us.

Last edited:
She may well be UCO herself and maybe we just havent got to that unveiling yet. Gonna have another listen/watch anyway.

Knarr she said "Sorry". Sounded like Sir though. Still wouldn't be surprised if there's not another UCO in there like.

Superb in TiE as well. I bet the Combo character took us all back to our youth where there was that one bastard that terrified us.

He was a DS though so she wouldn’t be calling him sir regardless.

There has to be someone else, someone further down the chain who can be sacrificed should the gang suspect an infiltrator. Obviously wouldn’t happen in real life but can see this going that way.

I think I'd call Stephen Graham whatever he wanted. :) Possibly the most terrifying actor, more so because he's vertically challenged. He was great in Boardwalk Empire.

He wasn’t very terrifying when Boris the bullet dodger grabbed him by the bollocks

Last edited:
Main mystery is why the fuck does Ted think living in a travelodge is cheaper than renting somewhere.

I know he’s bad with money but f***ing hell man.

Surely even half his wage covers a Travelodge mind. Book in advance in the smoke and you looking about £70 a night, maybe less with Sundays being cheapo. About £2100 a month, nowt on his salary!!

Surely even half his wage covers a Travelodge mind. Book in advance in the smoke and you looking about £70 a night, maybe less with Sundays being cheapo. About £2100 a month, nowt on his salary!!
They’re not in London though. And £2100 is rent for somewhere nice for an individual pretty much anywhere regardless.

It’s just a bit silly is all. Bit of a clumsy way to telegraph that even the good guys have flaws and stuff.

Never bothered watching these first time round cos there's loads of American stuff to watch, but having binge watched series 1 and 2 I have to say it's f***ing class and very much worth a watch.

He was a DS though so she wouldn’t be calling him sir regardless.

There has to be someone else, someone further down the chain who can be sacrificed should the gang suspect an infiltrator. Obviously wouldn’t happen in real life but can see this going that way.

He wasn’t very terrifying when Boris the bullet dodger grabbed him by the bollocks

What, you don’t think he’s got the minerals??

He was class in Save Me on Sky as well tbf.

it all ended very hollywood and crap in last season but had high hopes for this season with inclusion of Stephen Graham as guest actor... sadly, absolute farcical!!!
last week a bad opener to new season (unbelievable Hollywood crap) and then tonight in episode 2 from the start... photographic evidence with "shot by a bystander on their smartphone"!?!?! :lol:
This has become (like over rated Bodyguard) a cop series for dummies... garbage by the BBC :evil:

Last edited:

Back