Line of Duty series 5

There was a good parody of him on one of those comedy shows on the radio saying he dresses and talks like a child at a wedding
He's about four foot six and yet we're to believe he's some sort of irresistible fanny magnet? :lol: I'm 5' 9" and I can tell you from experience that my height has seen me laughed out on more than one occasion. ;) This is one of the many reasons I just can't buy into the character he's meant to represent. Most lasses want towering Vikings, not tiny tank top wearing boymen. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure where you got that impression as it's not even mentioned and its not what his character is
I'm watching the show, mate. He's currently being suspended for apparently bucking Lyndsey Denton where I am now. He's also been through the Asian copper from season two, the nurse, the lass from murder squad and a few others. Everyone in his office thinks he's a slag as evidenced by Kate's reaction when he was in there with Denton and she threatened to play the recording among other occasions where it has been mentioned in passing. It's obvious they don't trust him around female witnesses due to his previous conduct. I could go on. For me, he is entirely unconvincing in his role. The show would have benefited from a stronger male lead. In my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm watching the show, mate. He's currently being suspended for apparently bucking Lyndsey Denton where I am now. He's also been through the Asian copper from season two, the nurse, the lass from murder squad and a few others. Everyone in his office thinks he's a slag as evidenced by Kate's reaction when he was in there with Denton and she threatened to play the recording among other occasions where it has been mentioned in passing. It's obvious they don't trust him around female witnesses due to his previous conduct. I could go on. For me, he is entirely unconvincing in his role. The show would have benefited from a stronger male lead. In my opinion.
HE does a cracking English accent though.

We are watching it again from the start too. Just finished series 3 where Kate chases a Range Rover in foot and catches it and she’s not even out of breath!

Back