Lincoln

Looks like they've had a stable set of players who've been performing well for a couple of seasons in League 2. Good start for them.

Three games played, 8 goals scored and none conceded. Regardless of who they’ve played so far that is a tremendous start for them.
League winners
top four for me this season,have the winning mentality coming from div 5 to 4 to 3 same as luton did,i warned folks on here about luton after about 5-7 games last season,everyone laffed 🙄 they will piss 80 points

Oh well, every team that gets promoted from league 2 will overtake us..

Last edited:
They’ve got confidence, momentum and a settled decent management team who’ve got a style of play that works. Wouldn’t write them off just yet.

Good manager I reckon.

Realises the league is full of shit and sets his team up to dispatch the opposition.
Whilst I agree they are a good management team, against Rotherham they had 43% possession and only 3 shots all match. Rotherham had 57% and 17 shots. Lincoln were clinical and lucky to win, hardly "set up to dispatch the opposition ".

Been doing a bit of reading about them and their last three years have been excellent. Then I read about the “Elite Performance Centre in a rural location just outside the City, integral to the club for years to come etc” and I thought uh oh money invested here. Then I saw the photo of the outside ... canny nice but my garden shed etc compared to us. Having said which 8 goals, clean sheet, 3 games ... I think we might be in for a surprise. Here’s the photos Lincoln City Football Club - Elite Performance Centre & Training Ground - Njord Design and Build
I drove past it a week or so ago. It looks odd, actually. There’s just a random gate entrance to what looks like a field. It’s hardly elite, and it’s not very special. Club are on the up though, shame they’re struggling to sell-out their stadium so far this season though. They need to hold onto the Cowley’s for as long as possible

I drove past it a week or so ago. It looks odd, actually. There’s just a random gate entrance to what looks like a field. It’s hardly elite, and it’s not very special. Club are on the up though, shame they’re struggling to sell-out their stadium so far this season though. They need to hold onto the Cowley’s for as long as possible
Are they? I thought they were selling out every week?

Back