Lincoln will go up automatically

In the end of the day everyone will not win every game. We just have to win 3 or 4 more than them.

Why are people obsessed with "I told you so" childish shite.

Point scoring nonsense. Its all you see on Twitter and on here lately
I agree. Everyone is entitled to there opinion at the time and entitled to change their view as things progress.

Hull will slide too. We’re shite and so is our arrogant **** of a manager, like manager like owner. injuries taking some of the toll but absolutely no excuse for the dross served up these last few weeks.

Oh well cricket later. Come on England
How long is Honeyman out for?

I’m just wary of the fact that we won something like 8 in a row under Ross and still finished 5th. Don’t want to get my hopes up yet.
This is why the talk of "just ignore what other teams are doing and focus on ourselves" slightly annoys me. We aren't good enough to win every single game in the season, so due to that fact it means we will lose games and then as soon as we lose games it means we have to focus on how well other teams are doing as their success will mean our demise.
To win in an automatic place you need everything to go your way, your own team winning but also others teams not putting runs together.

Strange thread, I just checked the table expecting them to be outside the playoffs...... seems to me like they are still a good position 7 points ahead of us in 2nd.

This is why the talk of "just ignore what other teams are doing and focus on ourselves" slightly annoys me. We aren't good enough to win every single game in the season, so due to that fact it means we will lose games and then as soon as we lose games it means we have to focus on how well other teams are doing as their success will mean our demise.
To win in an automatic place you need everything to go your way, your own team winning but also others teams not putting runs together.
I think the ignore other teams bit is simply that there is no point in concerning yourself about something you can’t influence one iota. However, every single poster on here and no doubt followers of other teams will be trying all sorts of things to try and get other factors to work out for the best from their viewpoint. I recall the Milk Cup final v Norwich when one of our group put rosary beads over the telly just before we went to take the penna!

Theres probably around 50 or so points to play for and from what I've seen from the teams above us so far, I'd say its impossible to predict.

I do believe that now we have started using the size of the squad to our advantage, and gaining some confidence, that we'll be well in the mix.

Long way to go yet.

Back