Lincoln will go up automatically

I'll be very surprised if Lincoln grab a top two spot, but it's wide open to anyone making a run, which right now is us, we just need to keep it going.

On another note Clarke Harris had to be brought off for posh. He had a knock from the previous game and shouldn’t have played. Other teams players may be starting to feel the season catching up with them and picking up injuries at the worst time of the season where as we seem to getting players back again.

Looking at stats makes for interesting reading ...

Starting with Tues Night ..

Hull have 3 games left vs the top 6 (obviously not including themselves)
Peterboro (6)
Lincoln (3)
Sunderland (4)
Donny (who have 4 games in hand on Hull, have 2)
Pompey (2)

Donny does not catch up with in games in hand until 4 May when all teams will be on 45 played

Last edited:
On another note Clarke Harris had to be brought off for posh. He had a knock from the previous game and shouldn’t have played. Other teams players may be starting to feel the season catching up with them and picking up injuries at the worst time of the season where as we seem to getting players back again.
I didn't realise this ... its about time lady luck deserted Posh, as they've been very fortunate so far unlike The Imps & Mackems.

Imps looked back to their best on Saturday v Crewe, and we had a 'proper' striker up top in Callum Morton. He looks a real sniffer, and you should keep an eye on him when we meet.

I didn't realise this ... its about time lady luck deserted Posh, as they've been very fortunate so far unlike The Imps & Mackems.

Imps looked back to their best on Saturday v Crewe, and we had a 'proper' striker up top in Callum Morton. He looks a real sniffer, and you should keep an eye on him when we meet.
Cheers mate, I agree he looks good from what I've seen and read of your board.

You want to hope your fullbacks are up to speed. Edon got destroyed when we played you away and that wasn't even against our best wingers. Wyke you need to be scared of mate.

Cheers mate, I agree he looks good from what I've seen and read of your board.

You want to hope your fullbacks are up to speed. Edon got destroyed when we played you away and that wasn't even against our best wingers. Wyke you need to be scared of mate.
Tayo Edun played as defensive midfielder v Crewe, his natural position and was my MotM .... we have 2 new full-backs in Bramhall & Poole who are very pacey and are gradually getting up to speed.

Wyke is the best striker in this Division for me, with McGeady the best winger too.

Tayo Edun played as defensive midfielder v Crewe, his natural position and was my MotM .... we have 2 new full-backs in Bramhall & Poole who are very pacey and are gradually getting up to speed.

Wyke is the best striker in this Division for me, with McGeady the best winger too.
Not related but where do you see yourselves and us ending up this season?

Play-offs, which we won't win .... anything else a massive bonus, don't think we are quite ready to compete in Tier 2 yet.
You've done we'll to establish yourselves in league 1, but as you can tell it's having the depth of quality in the squad to keep the momentum going. Better to build a stronger squad than do a Wycombe.

Play-offs, which we won't win .... anything else a massive bonus, don't think we are quite ready to compete in Tier 2 yet.
Been on your forum to try and correct a few misconceptions on your thread about Sunderland and the injuries we've suffered (just as bad as Lincolns) but they won't allow none Lincoln supporters to sign up, pathetic that mate.

Been on your forum to try and correct a few misconceptions on your thread about Sunderland and the injuries we've suffered (just as bad as Lincolns) but they won't allow none Lincoln supporters to sign up, pathetic that mate.
I don't think its anyone at Lincoln's end fault mate ... sign up to the Vitals Forum via your Facebook or Twitter or create an account and you should be able to access it.

Back