Lincoln will go up automatically

It's still well in their hands, but I think there is a chance they mess it up, right now though Its hard to say. Peterbri are looking good, they have wigan next too

What about Accrington? Thought I heard that they had it in the bag when they were just a point behind us with three games in hand.

Now they're four behind with just one in hand.

Funny old game.

Loads of points to play for yet, just a shame some people implode when we get beat.

Anyone remember Palace who were in the bottom 3 in the championship at xmas and eventually beat us in the play offs?

The mudrats are well and truly imploding. My heart pumps purple piss.
Loads of points to play for yet, just a shame some people implode when we get beat.

Anyone remember Palace who were in the bottom 3 in the championship at xmas and eventually beat us in the play offs?

Was that under Ian Dowie? If so, I remember that. Thought Dowie was destined for good things in management.

I remember Millwall being top at Christmas and looking dominant and we were trailing in their wake. They were relegated and we went up as Champions, mid 90s

Portsmouth, Peterborough, Ipswich, Lincoln, Charlton, Hull have all been bound for automatics.
Ar the moment, Peterborough look the strongest. Even if we do find a streak of 5 wins, we wouldn't get into the automatics, a lot of work to do if we are to have any chance.

Hull will slide too. We’re shite and so is our arrogant **** of a manager, like manager like owner. injuries taking some of the toll but absolutely no excuse for the dross served up these last few weeks.

Oh well cricket later. Come on England

Back