Lincoln City V Sunderland ⚽️⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.
The desperation of the man is illustrated in his substitutions - brings McNulty on a a striker and shunts O'Nien out to the Right Wing.
Then takes DeBock off, shunts O'Nien to left back and McNulty to the right wing? What the fuck is going on???
I think he's lost the plot mate

Shite performances will eventually catch up with us. Ross simply has to go of we want to progress. I realise the problems at the club run deeper than him but a better manager would get more out of this side.

No clear way of playing. We don't play on the break, we don't play possession based football. We don't play the high press.
We simply don’t have good enough players, sadly.

Shite performances will eventually catch up with us. Ross simply has to go of we want to progress. I realise the problems at the club run deeper than him but a better manager would get more out of this side.

No clear way of playing. We don't play on the break, we don't play possession based football. We don't play the high press.
no identity!!

I’ve a full tank of diesel and am just loading the boot with cable ties, gorilla tape and bin bags. JR, I’m coming to take you back to Scotland. Come quietly and I needn’t have to make use of my recent purchases from Homebase. Be there as soon as I can get the ferry booked.....

Sensible answer, about where I stand at the moment.

That last paragraph is the sensible perspective. Plus we know that chopping and changing Manager every few months even with money achieves nothing. However I don’t think this lad can get into his players heads, I don’t think he can make them feel 10 feet tall, I don’t think he has the leadership qualities for a club this size. I suspect he’s a good coach but not a great manager.
I have been waiting until I thought he had a defence strong enough to get promoted. He has now, and that should have been last piece of jigsaw. But today just proves he can’t get a team to play as a confident unit. The players may well have got him sacked today. He was sailing close to the edge and has fallen over me.
Only one way to go now, but the club won’t do anything until the new buyers are in place.
To all those who said should have done it ages ago. One sure fire thing is that a Sunderland manager will get sacked sooner rather than later, it’s part of what’s wrong with us. It doesn’t make you Nostradamus

This x1000, f***ing this, we create hardly any chances, we are desperately negative. We have looked a really poor team this season even when we have won we have rarely looked miles better than the opposition.
Just this season ?

The drum was annoying...but their fans backed their team the whole game....
We were shit again...Ross out for me...
They were the best set of fans I've ever heard tbh, they were loud as fuck, sung loads of different songs and contributed to our startled rabbit approach to the first half.

We had to have a massive debate about a drum and the "haway haway haway" chant and everyone on here said we don't need to do that this everyone else does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back