Light painting....

Any groups or folks on here that does light painting sessions? I know the Camera Club from Charles Eagles do but looking for something with less of an ego and using St Peters church every time...

Nor mate, just a cheap ploy to get likes.

It’s the cover photo for the SMB Addicts group on Facebook, not sure where it’s from.
Yeah I done that, it was done down seaham harbour about 5 or 6 year ago I guess.

Someone on here used to do loads of good stuff, I just can’t remember who :oops:

Pretty sure @clyde and @oROSSo were trying things at some point.
I done loads of light painting stuff, think people got bored of it, lol, and I lost my mojo for photography a few year back, never picked my camera up for years .

Yeah I done that, it was done down seaham harbour about 5 or 6 year ago I guess.
I assumed it would be someone off here and they would be along to claim it as theirs :lol:

I've done loads of long exposure stuff and I suppose some stuff that could be classed as light painting. Mostly night time long exposure selfies on the bike.

@Super Colin Todd what is it you're looking to do?

I assumed it would be someone off here and they would be along to claim it as theirs :lol:

I've done loads of long exposure stuff and I suppose some stuff that could be classed as light painting. Mostly night time long exposure selfies on the bike.

@Super Colin Todd what is it you're looking to do?

I've done a lot of long exposure myself and a bit light painting, so looking for other fellows to do it with as light painting especially, is difficult on your own!

Back