Ligandrol

Just heard of this stuff for the first time tonight. I'm surprised there hasn't been more discussion about it. It sounds a bit too good to be true.
Ta for replying, I have switched back to running during this lockdown but I will probably return to weight training when the gyms re-open.

I’m at the age where I might as well try ‘chemical enhancers’ as long as I don’t go blind or lose my hair.

Ta for replying, I have switched back to running during this lockdown but I will probably return to weight training when the gyms re-open.

I’m at the age where I might as well try ‘chemical enhancers’ as long as I don’t go blind or lose my hair.

The person who mentioned it is actually a runner whose been injured for 6 months & piled on a couple of stone. They heard about it as a fat burner rather than something to bulk up with.

Lad at our place has been taking Ostarine, it sounded fairly intriguing until I read about all of the side effects and the fact that they’ve barely been tested on humans. I’m hoping to spend another 40 years with the current liver so might give them a swerve

Back