Life360

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexander

Striker
One of the news stories in Danish media today is that more than one hundred thousand Danes have installed this app on their phones so they can see where their partner is 24/7.

Am curious about this and don't understand why you would want to track your partner like this. Is the app or similar apps as popular in the UK ? Would you be OK with your partner keeping track on you this way ?

One of the news stories in Danish media today is that more than one hundred thousand Danes have installed this app on their phones so they can see where their partner is 24/7.

Am curious about this and don't understand why you would want to track your partner like this. Is the app or similar apps as popular in the UK ? Would you be OK with your partner keeping track on you this way ?

My mate at work shares his geo-location from his phone with his wife. He says it doesn't bother him. He is known to leave his phone at his desk whenever popping to the pub at lunch so she thinks he is at work instead.

This would just boost the sales of second phones here if people actually agreed to their partners having the app and their location...

Not only can you then have the phone where you'd like them to think where you are, but you could just use call forwarding to your spare in case they call you. Not that I've thought about it or anything...

This would just boost the sales of second phones here if people actually agreed to their partners having the app and their location...

Not only can you then have the phone where you'd like them to think where you are, but you could just use call forwarding to your spare in case they call you. Not that I've thought about it or anything...

It must be a bit of a weird moment when your partner asks you to do this though. If you say No they might think you have something to hide and if you say Yes they are basically telling you they don't trust you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back