Lidl High Protein Bread Rolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

anyone seen these in lidl? 39p a roll and 27g protein
Thoughts?

Lads these bread rolls are amazing. 2 a day sorts your fiber intake right out. Managed to fit them in my Macros easy enough, and quite filling.

Lads these bread rolls are amazing. 2 a day sorts your fiber intake right out. Managed to fit them in my Macros easy enough, and quite filling.

I said this weeks ago aswell. Taste canny and make a real change from the normal stuff you squeeze into macros. 2 a day leads to some monsters shites like. Few times I've struggled to get them recently through the Arnison, guess we have loads of stealth buyers from this forum :lol:

I said this weeks ago aswell. Taste canny and make a real change from the normal stuff you squeeze into macros. 2 a day leads to some monsters shites like. Few times I've struggled to get them recently through the Arnison, guess we have loads of stealth buyers from this forum :lol:

hahah spot on

Just finished my first one. Bought at the Arnie centre. Filled it with tuna/pepper and spread a little bit of coconut oil instead of butter.

It was 120g and my mfp is thanking me for it, I'm halfway to my protein goal for less than 500 calories. Tasted canny and it's great to have 'bread' for a change. Just finger dabbing the last of the seeds off me plate. Very good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back