Lidl High Protein Bread Rolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still haven't manage to snaffle one of these yet. I'm at work when they open & they've always gone before I get there after work. Just a tray with a few crumbs on.

Peanut butter
I've got a love/ hate relationship with that stuff! Can only really eat it with banana cos the stuffs too dry for me. I don't mind popping it in the nutri bullet now en then anarl. Got to be careful with it cos when i have it I normally go over my fat intake for the day.
You go to any bishop gyms marra?

Still haven't manage to snaffle one of these yet. I'm at work when they open & they've always gone before I get there after work. Just a tray with a few crumbs on.
Non left when I went today (5ish) but I just asked the manager and he put me a few in to bake, I popped of to the gym then came back to collect!

Last edited:
55g of protein lunch if you stuff one with a can of tuna.

Also nice with soup.

Did this today for breakfast, also had 5 eggs as well. Protein loading, thats my excuse anyway :)

I'm going through in the morning, going to ask if I can buy a bag that need popping in the oven. I'm guessing they come frozen ?

Just had a reply from Lidl to a message asking if I can buy them frozen to bake at home. I was told to ask in store to buy them. They said it shouldn't be a problem if I buy a whole pack . They come part baked apparently. They also said that they are a limited offer and will only be on the shelf for 3 months. Im not sure how long they have been available but some forums mentioning them are dated early April. I replied stating the cheese topped rolls are always in store and they told me its because they are a really good seller. So Im guessing they may make them a fixture if thy sell really well.

I've got a love/ hate relationship with that stuff! Can only really eat it with banana cos the stuffs too dry for me. I don't mind popping it in the nutri bullet now en then anarl. Got to be careful with it cos when i have it I normally go over my fat intake for the day.
You go to any bishop gyms marra?

Non left when I went today (5ish) but I just asked the manager and he put me a few in to bake, I popped of to the gym then came back to collect!
Not at the moment mate no havnt got time with work so just working out at home when I can

Just had a reply from Lidl to a message asking if I can buy them frozen to bake at home. I was told to ask in store to buy them. They said it shouldn't be a problem if I buy a whole pack . They come part baked apparently. They also said that they are a limited offer and will only be on the shelf for 3 months. Im not sure how long they have been available but some forums mentioning them are dated early April. I replied stating the cheese topped rolls are always in store and they told me its because they are a really good seller. So Im guessing they may make them a fixture if thy sell really well.

Nice one marra. Was going to give this a try today anyway, but I will now blag them saying I sent a email to customer services and was told to ask in store. Will report back today if I have any joy. Will be the Arnison Center one I'm trying.

Why am I paying 39p and all yous are paying 29p? WTF

They are 39p each mate, at least thats what I paid through Durham.

Nice one marra. Was going to give this a try today anyway, but I will now blag them saying I sent a email to customer services and was told to ask in store. Will report back today if I have any joy. Will be the Arnison Center one I'm trying.

They are 39p each mate, at least thats what I paid through Durham.

I knew these were talking shite :lol:

Did anyone manage to get them frozen?

I had a second reply saying they cant sell them pre baked :(

I thanked them for the info and addressed the message to Keith Lard

Did anyone manage to get them frozen?

I had a second reply saying they cant sell them pre baked :(

I thanked them for the info and addressed the message to Keith Lard

I've just wiped out the one at plains farm.

Bought all their frozen stock.

I'm selling them for £1 each if anyone wants any

Finally got round to trying these......FFS eat them with some meat/fish.....Love the seeds etc in them, like the texture but used one to dip in soup and left a horrible metallic taste in my mouth for rest of day :evil:

They're not bad, bit dry I found, though, even with a tonne of Branston pickle on. Didn't get any weird after taste, mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back