Liam Livingstone

Anthly

Central Defender
Huge fan of Livingstone, or used to be. Should have a regular years ago in white ball team . But what’s gone wrong with him The guy has been totally pathetic , bin him immediately and get Salt in team.
All the big hitters Roy, Buttler Ali appear past their best. Bairstow has been class and Malan ok.
New personnel required to freshen the white ball squad up. Too many assured of their place regardless of performance.

Huge fan of Livingstone, or used to be. Should have a regular years ago in white ball team . But what’s gone wrong with him The guy has been totally pathetic , bin him immediately and get Salt in team.
All the big hitters Roy, Buttler Ali appear past their best. Bairstow has been class and Malan ok.
New personnel required to freshen the white ball squad up. Too many assured of their place regardless of performance.
Wrong forum

Salt looked poor in the ODI though. Just a lack of any consistency across all the formats atm

Hawey man

You are right anth. He annoys the hell out of me, wasting his talent, but wrong forum

Including buttler in that is absolutely mental :lol: Literally just been the best player in the world in the IPL. He’s had a handful of low scores and now he’s past his best?
It's right to have concerns about Buttler which is not suggesting he be dropped.What it does suggest is having 3 key roles in the side is affecting his form. Giving the gloves to Bairstow is the simple compromise.

The same post could have been written about Ben Stokes in 2015 (he was dropped for the WC in the end after some shoving form) but he then turned into the man who won the 2019 one.

I’d keep faith with Livingstone as he remains one of our best bets for the big tournaments imo.

The same post could have been written about Ben Stokes in 2015 (he was dropped for the WC in the end after some shoving form) but he then turned into the man who won the 2019 one.

I’d keep faith with Livingstone as he remains one of our best bets for the big tournaments imo.

IF - and that’s a big if, Livingstone can detach himself from the hype around him and think of himself as a batsman rather than a home run derby showpony, then I think he could do well.

At the moment he’s far too predictable.

This is my wish but he is just wasting his great talent in the role I assume he has been given

Just needs to rein it in , not too much but the Indians just played on his ego and he fell for it

Back