Liam Gallagher @ Knebworth...

Yeah it was, I paid 16 quid for fish and chips and the portion was tiny. Two blokes in front of me paid 12 for sausage and chips expecting a battered sausage and got what looked like a fried Richmond sausage!
I managed a double cheeseburger for about £12 I think and it was tremendous. Absolutely broken after staying Friday in Stevenage in the busy beer gardens, and then out all day & going to the gig on Saturday, then 7 or 8 pints on Sunday Club after getting dropped off home, before graft on Monday AM.

Coming round now, finally, and still think it was entirely worth it, it was a great great gig & event. Loved it. I will take a lot of persuading to go on a binge like that again anytime soon but memories for a life time.

Last edited:

I managed a double cheeseburger for about £12 I think and it was tremendous. Absolutely broken after staying Friday in Stevenage in the busy beer gardens, and then out all day & going to the gig on Saturday, then 7 or 8 pints on Sunday Club after getting dropped off home, before graft on Monday AM.

Coming round now, finally, and still think it was entirely worth it, it was a great great gig & event. Loved it. I will take a lot of persuading to go on a binge like that again anytime soon but memories for a life time.
It was amazing like would love to do it all over again. I went back to work today, I’ve been knackered despite only having 4 cans all weekend. Mixture of walking all over Stevenage Knebworth and London.

Apparently Stevenage old town is cracking for a few drinks.

Back