LGB Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.
No bastard pays my public liability insurance. Why would this fucker be any different?

Muscular Dystrophy, HIV and a Sunderland fan. Poor lad.

Ps think he's a wanker even if he was straightest lad in the world.

Last edited:
I don't know the lad at all, but as an outside observer I'd say it's a shame that his "cause" (for want of a better word) always seems to come a distant second to his own need for attention.

I feel sorry for him.

Obviously I’m in a very small category on this website.

*i really wish someone else would take over that group and give it a bit more of a mature representation, because it’s important that people are educated. As has been proven by some comments on this thread.

If homosexual people want to be treated the same as heterosexual people then why do they need their own supporters group. Surely they want equality which means everybody is treated the same whatever their sexuality?

Have you ever been called a ‘hetro’ at football mate?

Ever had anyone making dodgy comments about you, joke about your sexuality or hear anyone shout things about straight people?

There clearly is a need for more awareness, my issue is about this kid’s way of going about it.

If my choir hires a concert hall for a gig, we have to have our own PI to cover musicians etc in the event of some kind of accident, particularly where we're using our own staging in addition to the venue's. This stall had no direct connection to the club, other than using the club's name. No reason whatsoever why the club should be expected to stump up for him. If it, and other branches, were run directly by the club it would be a different matter.

what was his stall doing, if it was selling stuff, where does/did the profits from it go? Surely stallholders who make money pay their trading costs from their earnings. I see no reason why the club would be involved. Is he really called Sam Willey?

Personal opinion obviously, but I really feel Sam is doing more harm than good to the LGBTQ cause.

Its absolutely fine that there is now an LGBTQ supporters group just like all of the other supporters groups. Unfortunately his behaviour is likely to tar other members of the group in some peoples minds, and I am sure most of the group’s members are perfectly reasonable people.

He really needs to wake up and realise that the club is treating that group/branch just like any other which is how it should be.

It's obvious the bloke annoys people (myself included) and I do get that he seems to be looking for attention, but he seems to have issues and I don't think it's really necessary for everyone to start slagging him off again. If he ended up harming himself a lot would feel pretty guilty; he doesn't seem to be involved with the club any more, just ignore him. He does bring a lot of it on himself, but that doesn't mean people need to grief him all over again

Personal opinion obviously, but I really feel Sam is doing more harm than good to the LGBTQ cause.

Its absolutely fine that there is now an LGBTQ supporters group just like all of the other supporters groups. Unfortunately his behaviour is likely to tar other members of the group in some peoples minds, and I am sure most of the group’s members are perfectly reasonable people.

He really needs to wake up and realise that the club is treating that group/branch just like any other which is how it should be.
You're missing a trick here Roger. The club should be paying the hosting costs of the forum.

Have you ever been called a ‘hetro’ at football mate?

Ever had anyone making dodgy comments about you, joke about your sexuality or hear anyone shout things about straight people?

There clearly is a need for more awareness, my issue is about this kid’s way of going about it.
If anybody called me a "hetro" it wouldn't bother me in the slghtest as that is what I am. When I worked for Newcastle council I got all the "mackem" stuff off the Mags didn't bother me as I am a Sunderland fan. Unless this bloke is going to the match in drag why would anybody know he is gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back