LFTs to incur a charge in the next few months

Watch how many people stop testing....
One way to achieve herd immunitynand avoid lockdown

People will go to work etc with covid as they wont pay for a test. They wont lockdown as cases wont be as high because nobody pays for the tests

Win win

One way to achieve herd immunitynand avoid lockdown

People will go to work etc with covid as they wont pay for a test. They wont lockdown as cases wont be as high because nobody pays for the tests

Win win
I reckon a lot of people will have stopped testing anyway, even with mild symptoms. Some people won't be able to afford be off.

Do people test themselves a lot? I’ve done three throughout this whole thing
I do it 3 three times a week. Supposed to do it twice for work, but that’s not why I bother. My in laws are 70+, dad & step mam self employed, mam’s not in the best of health, so just do it for a bit of peace of mind as I see them all regularly.

Also constantly after a false positive for a couple of free days off work! The more I do the greater the odds!

So they will start charging for them when they stop asking for a PCR test on return to the U.K. but will want a lateral flow instead.

Understandable in your situation, it was just an observation from my point of view. When I say nonsense it's because the test result can easily be fixed so totally pointless in many situations.

In the main the tests are done by people who hold jobs where their health impacts on the health and safety of others, particularly vulnerable people.
Other people use them for the same reason but for their family they come into contract with.

People don’t use them to ‘fix’ the results but to check their health status.

Back