Levels of Apathy with our club are rising quickly.

This waiting game and guess work is not good! Don’t know about you lot, but quite a few I know and myself are quite sitting very high on the ‘couldn’t give a fuck scale’.....anyone else?

Same here
You couldnt have written a better script to put apathy to the max like.. losing 2 cup finals..

-everyone fed up of Wembley so no appetite to get back.
-promotion chucked away in last few games
-defensive football
-prospect of being one of worlds richest clubs- snatched away most likely
-prospect of Phil Parkinson

Coming soon to Netflix...

Last edited:

I could cos it's my club wether they are fantastic, average or the usual.Any new manager will get my backing in the hope he can bring a winning side..My mates and I will continue to enjoy the game ( and the match day stuff ) as we have for 50 off years ..nee matter who is the boss .haway the lads (as per)

And there you have it - surely one of the only reasons the majority of people keep going to the match - for the day out, see your mates, have a few beers ??

I, like a load of others on here have become apathetic to the club and team as the OP mentions, but i know i'll always enjoy 'match day'

And there you have it - surely one of the only reasons the majority of people keep going to the match - for the day out, see your mates, have a few beers ??

I, like a load of others on here have become apathetic to the club and team as the OP mentions, but i know i'll always enjoy 'match day'
To be fair this has always played a big part for me ..

This waiting game and guess work is not good! Don’t know about you lot, but quite a few I know and myself are quite sitting very high on the ‘couldn’t give a fuck scale’.....anyone else?

I'm pretty chilled tbh, as long as its not Parkinson.

Looking forward to Wycombe on Saturday! Ha'way The Lads 😎

I'll never stop caring but this is the first time since Donald and Co came in that I'm actually worried about our overall strategy and direction.

My gut feel is that IF the takeover does not happen then we'll be in exactly the same place at the end of this season as we were last. PP does not inspire me as a man capable of getting more out of this team than JR did.

As I said, it's a gut feel and probably cos I've missed me lunch and it's only Wednesday... but there you go. Moody git me, like.

No apathy at all. The takeover threads and the new manager threads demonstrate that apathy is the least of our problems.

What positives have we had in the past 12 months?

- Lost the checkatrade cup final;
- Missed out on automatic promotion;
- Lost the playoff final;
- No news on the potential takeover, doesn't sound positive at all after being led to believe multi-billionaire owners were investing in the club:
- 9th in the league, failing to beat Bolton and getting turned over by Lincoln;
- Managerless, with the possibility of Phil Parkinson taking over.

Let's face it, it's shite.

f***ing this

- No news on the potential takeover, doesn't sound positive at all after being led to believe multi-billionaire owners were investing in the club:

This. Feels more fucked than it ever has.

Can at least see potential light now we have moved Ross on. The thought of another full season with that clown had me close to giving up

This.

Back