Levels of Apathy with our club are rising quickly.

What positives have we had in the past 12 months?

- Lost the checkatrade cup final;
- Missed out on automatic promotion;
- Lost the playoff final;
- No news on the potential takeover, doesn't sound positive at all after being led to believe multi-billionaire owners were investing in the club:
- 9th in the league, failing to beat Bolton and getting turned over by Lincoln;
- Managerless, with the possibility of Phil Parkinson taking over.

Let's face it, it's shite.
:cry::cry::cry::cry: sad but true it's hard at the moment how long will the nightmare last

You couldnt have written a better script to put apathy to the max like.. losing 2 cup finals..

-everyone fed up of Wembley so no appetite to get back.
-promotion chucked away in last few games
-defensive football
-prospect of being one of worlds richest clubs- snatched away most likely
-prospect of Phil Parkinson

Fans fault according to a lot of people

I have supported the club for over 50 years and like many supporters have had to endure many ups and downs (mainly the latter). However you either support the club or you don’t. It a greatly saddens me to read that some people are ready to throw the ‘towel in’. I love this club and would support it even in non league football. It’s not as bad as people are portraying. We may find our new manager actually does well and improves our performances and who knows, we may yet have substantial investment. Hopefully we’ll pick up a good few points over the forthcoming games and climb towards the top.
well said.

Now we’ve appointed a manager (albeit not a fans favourite) I’m hoping now we’ve got 2 quick league games to look forward to the apathy will fade a little and we now concentrate on the football ahead.

Back