Level 5 seats

Level 5 has dedicated turnstiles and you have no option but to go straight to the top once you enter, so you can't mix with other levels. Several escalators to the top. The view is great but you feel a bit detached from the action and the lower bowl is much better. Need good eyesight anarl!

Agreed, top bowl is shoite....can't hear the singing from below, like watching match of the day

Can't believe the amount of posts I've read with people complaining about being in upper tier. It's Wembley FFS, I very much doubt theres a bad seat in the place. I'd rather be up there than right behind goal. Could give me a seat facing the wrong way in the back row, its Sunderland at Wembley.
The top tier seats are a cracking view. You feel closer to the action than you would at st james in the gods or at West Ham’s new hovel

Can't believe the amount of posts I've read with people complaining about being in upper tier. It's Wembley FFS, I very much doubt theres a bad seat in the place. I'd rather be up there than right behind goal. Could give me a seat facing the wrong way in the back row, its Sunderland at Wembley.

This. I ideally wanted second tier like we had in 2014 but they weren't selling then when I got mine. I'm in 501 (didn't fancy being right down pitch side) and will probably be that leathered, won't even know which colour we're playing in.

Level 5 has dedicated turnstiles and you have no option but to go straight to the top once you enter, so you can't mix with other levels. Several escalators to the top. The view is great but you feel a bit detached from the action and the lower bowl is much better. Need good eyesight anarl!
Dont worry about your eyesight when our goals go in - just listen to the roar !!

Back