Levante...

Free season tickets next season for supporters attending all home games this season.
They did something similar a couple of years ago handing out free season tickets to those who attended 85% of the previous season home games.

Can't see any of our lot copying this one..........

Free season tickets next season for supporters attending all home games this season.
They did something similar a couple of years ago handing out free season tickets to those who attended 85% of the previous season home games.

Can't see any of our lot copying this one..........
It's not exactly a great business plan. I think most fans in england are happy to buy season tickets as long as they are priced decently

It's not exactly a great business plan. I think most fans in england are happy to buy season tickets as long as they are priced decently

In all fairness ticket sale revenue is pretty much irrelevant now in the premier league, and clubs outside the premier league are themselves irrelevant such is the nature of the game.

Albion Rovers had a 'pay what you want' season ticket scheme the other season. They increased their revenue significantly by attracting groundhoppers and folk like me who occasionally fancy a day trip to somewhere different.

Nee idea if they still do it.

Back