Lets wait and see before worrying ourselves over money

Status
Not open for further replies.

I dont think moyes wanted to be here anyway, been talking like that for months.

We know we have no money but i doubt it will be a situation where its literally nowt.

Not convinced the club will have been desperate for him to stay either tbh.

Spot on pal.

In the main, the budgets aren't that big in the championship, even more so now because of that FFP shite. We will still have the money from the transfers that we bring in and the parachute payments.

The squad itself is poor but we'll still have afew decent players for that division I.e Cattermole, Ndong, Watmore, Oviedo, Pickford and even billy Jones.

The mags just won the league with a piss poor keeper and defence, reading and Huddersfield are in the play off final and they're both shite. All we need is a manager to get us well drilled and to have the right characters in the squad. We've already got rid of PVA and we'll get rid of Borini, Kone and Khazri

Last edited by a moderator:
no money?

do safc not receive the parachute money, widely stated as £100million over three seasons?

It's a tough one to how much time they should take over this. Most important thing is to get it right but they can't take forever.

Personally I think this is a blow for Short. Fans are delighted but this was the man he'd earmarked to build the club. I think he will be very disappointed and it will be a bit of a shock.

We know we have no money but i doubt it will be a situation where its literally nowt.

Think you're probably right

This. It's been a game of cat and mouse. Luckily it's not dragged on and on. Plus he's gone without compo. For me it's Moyes last desperate attempt to preserve his fucked reputation.

Not worried how much money we have, the relegation reality check will do the club good.

Fuck moyes, he has taken the piss all season, absolute arrogant arsehole.

His leaving is positive enough for me.

It's a tough one to how much time they should take over this. Most important thing is to get it right but they can't take forever.

Personally I think this is a blow for Short. Fans are delighted but this was the man he'd earmarked to build the club. I think he will be very disappointed and it will be a bit of a shock.
He must be blaming himself surely

He regretted joining us early on. Body language, choice of language when talking about the players, the club and consistently distancing himself from accountability.

Seems Short loved Moyes more than Moyes loved Short.

I couldn't care less about money

We've wasted shit loads on shite. It's time to get smart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back