Let's see them there aliens, in that there area 51

Have you got a link to this Moth story please I cant find it.
Musings on Anomalous Culture: The Moth-Man Proof Essay

The most important contact event in the history of this subject has just occurred.”
Dr. Steven Greer 2010

He works for CSETI as an Alien Ambassador. I say works, what he actually does is take a group of hippies out into the woods at 2am, pops on one one of them floral hawaiian shirts, plays a bit Coldplay, then contacts the aliens using his mind before disappearing into the woods for 15 minutes and returning with a photo. It'll only set you back $800 per session if you're interested marra.

Or, a better idea, just give me your money. Either way it's getting spent on weed and slags.

The choice is yours.

He works for CSETI as an Alien Ambassador. I say works, what he actually does is take a group of hippies out into the woods at 2am, pops on one one of them floral hawaiian shirts, plays a bit Coldplay, then contacts the aliens using his mind before disappearing into the woods for 15 minutes and returning with a photo. It'll only set you back $800 per session if you're interested marra.

Or, a better idea, just give me your money. Either way it's getting spent on weed and slags.

The choice is yours.
Sounds canny :D

Because Bob Lazar is a bullshit merchant. He worked as a contractor for 3 weeks at A51, as an electrician iirc. Do you really think they'd let a random part-time electrician in on any secrets? FFS man.

As for his discovery of "element 115". He didn't discover/uncover anything. That's not how the periodic table works.

On the periodic table there are gaps where we KNOW there are elements but they've yet to be discovered/created in a lab. We know they're there because elements follow a set pattern along the table. Eg, Hydrogen has 1 proton and 1 electron, Helium (the next on the list) has 2 electrons, Lithium has 3 electrons.. and so on. Number 115 on the table was a gap where we knew something was there but hadn't found it (until 2003). We knew what it looked like, how many electrons it had, whether it was a gas or metal. We knew everything about it. We've know since the 1900's. His announcement that element 115 existed was no surprise to anybody with a braincell. The only people that took the bait were maleducated UFO loons.

Bob Lazar is a conman. He sells UFO books, DVD's and charges $60 a head for lectures. He's getting rich from selling snake oil to idiots. Don't be one of those idiots.

Bobby Bullshit.
He was little more than a weirdo a few year back but since the wide spread use and accessibility of the internet there's now thousands of people that believe he's a credible source of information :eek:

Musings on Anomalous Culture: The Moth-Man Proof Essay

The most important contact event in the history of this subject has just occurred.”
Dr. Steven Greer 2010

The choice is yours.
That's just a random webpage someone has wrote and the source links aren't valid to back up what the webpage is saying.

Nothing arrogant about it. Simply a recognition of how everything is by chance, and everything needed, including rare events, for life to evolve here, happened.

It's highly probable life on earth came from elsewhere. I am confident microbial life will be found in the Solar System in the not too distant future, which effectively means it's everywhere.

Back