Let's get together behind Ross and Grigg

But Bruce was 2 1/2 yrs in when he self destructed , Ross has had one season and given the train wreck he inherited I would argue he hasn’t failed at all, only pressure is that coming from impatient fans like yourself who cannot where we are and what it is going to take to get us out of this.

I think someone needs to check their history. Bruce was here for one full season and then was sacked in November of the second year. So about 2 months longer than Ross has been here. Are you really suggesting that 5th in this joke league isn't a failure??? You are an absolute idiot quite honestly. Last season was a complete joke, and was the most embarassing and pitiful moment in the clubs history. Ross himself even said he failed. And don't start with the supposed mess - Charlton were in a much worse position than us and managed to go up. A competent manage would have seen us win this league by a fair amount of points.

This club has got no chance , if thus board is anything to go by , it’s infested with negative , impatient , deluded fans like yourself , let’s just sack JR and continue with this short sighted hire fire em attitude that’s ended with us in the shite eh , oh and your going on ignore , o cue posters show their true colours and the abuse starts that’s it for me , no point in trying to converse with kids.

Keep the ball on the floor and we can get behind him and Ross. Grigg will not score goals unless we keep the ball on the floor and pass forward through the middle of the pitch - not out wide
He needs to quicken up then by getting into the box for a chance to score, none of which i saw ,apart from his first two games, him do last season and this. He is usually at least a yard behind play when I've watched him.

I think someone needs to check their history. Bruce was here for one full season and then was sacked in November of the second year. So about 2 months longer than Ross has been here. Are you really suggesting that 5th in this joke league isn't a failure??? You are an absolute idiot quite honestly. Last season was a complete joke, and was the most embarassing and pitiful moment in the clubs history. Ross himself even said he failed. And don't start with the supposed mess - Charlton were in a much worse position than us and managed to go up. A competent manage would have seen us win this league by a fair amount of points.
I don’t disagree that Ross failed but Bruce had two full seasons and was sacked in his third season.

Back