Let’s be controversial

Wardley Makem

Midfield
If we don’t go up, I’m, for the first time in years, very proud of our team.

It’s been a really long and tough season, we’ve come a long way since that Charlton game.

The lads has never, not once, gave up.

Quality and consistency has been lacking but I’d never, never criticise a player who grafts.

All round, players, staff, and most of all, fans. All been class.

Let’s enjoy Sunday, as we did Checkatrade trophy’s.

If it’s L1 next year, fine. We finally have some foundations and I’m confident we have the right team and club to be successful.

If we don’t go up it’s abject failure.

Barnsley have managed it despite a higher player turnover, being relegated and having a manager new to English football all excuses given to Ross for not securing automatic promotion.

Oh and that was done on a pittance in comparison to what Ross has had.

If we don’t go up, I’m, for the first time in years, very proud of our team.

It’s been a really long and tough season, we’ve come a long way since that Charlton game.

The lads has never, not once, gave up.

Quality and consistency has been lacking but I’d never, never criticise a player who grafts.

All round, players, staff, and most of all, fans. All been class.

Let’s enjoy Sunday, as we did Checkatrade trophy’s.

If it’s L1 next year, fine. We finally have some foundations and I’m confident we have the right team and club to be successful.
You are a tiresome bell.

Cant knock them at all for their attuide. If we dont go up it will simply be because we are not good enough. I'll never have a go at a player for not being good enough as its not their fault.

Over the years we've had players who are clearly good enough but dont give a shit. Cant fault this lot for that.

Back