Les Mills and Peleton online classes

Have realised I can get both of these on the telly via Firestick so thinking I could sign up to one and start doing some stuff in lunch hours so I’m not sat at my desk all day. I’m going to be wfh a lot now.

Anyone use them and can recommend either?

I like the thought of live classes with Peleton, but not sure what times they are, but I also like Les Mills BodyCombat (used to do it at the gym a bit)

We have an exercise bike, but not a Peleton but it has a holder for an iPad or laptop.

Probably could do with Pilates or yoga too.

Have realised I can get both of these on the telly via Firestick so thinking I could sign up to one and start doing some stuff in lunch hours so I’m not sat at my desk all day. I’m going to be wfh a lot now.

I like the thought of live classes with Peleton, but not sure what times they are, but I also like Les Mills BodyCombat (used to do it at the gym a bit)

We have an exercise bike, but not a Peleton but it has a holder for an iPad or laptop.

I've used both and found the peloton one better, I like you can choose classes based on music genre.

I may be wrong but I don't think you can do the live classes without the peloton, you can get them all in demand though.

How do you do that off fire stick ?
How do you do that off fire stick ?
Edit
Just realised you didn’t say IPTV you mean legitimately 🤦‍♂️😂

Back