Gone, resigned with immediate effect.

Neil, not John.

Scotch football forum this

Porridge, haggis, skirts....

Blah blah blah
Wow. Never saw this coming.
See Rangers tweet about it?

Gutted lennon has gone, wanted him there longer
It’s a bit embarrassing if they’ve tweeted that they wanted him there longer, tbh. It sort of implies they’re only where they are because Celtic are shit, so it doesn’t make Rangers look good.

When to be fair, Celtic are actually total shit this season but Rangers are top entirely on merit. So stuff like that does a disservice.

Last edited:
Wow. Never saw this coming.

It’s a bit embarrassing if they’ve tweeted that they wanted him there longer, tbh. It sort of implies they’re only where they are because Celtic are shit, so it doesn’t make Rangers look good.

When to be fair, Celtic are actually total shit this season but Rangers are top entirely on merit. So stuff like that does a disservice.

Do you actually think Rangers tweeted that? 😂😂

Do you actually think Rangers tweeted that? 😂😂
I’d like to be able to say no, but given the shit people/businesses will come out with for clicks these days, it can be difficult to tell.

I’m actually glad it’s not true though. As I said, it’d do the team a disservice.

It immediately made Steve Gerrard's job at Rangers easier when Rodgers his mentor left to be replaced by Lennon. Rangers will want to go the season in the league undefeated. Might get hammered off Leicester in Europe but still.

The bloke is a pillock, but bad manager? I don't think so with the titles he has won with them IMO. Failed badly down here mind with Bolton, but they had all sorts of financial problems, so don't know how much was down to him.
My butcher could have won a title managing Celtic.

My butcher could have won a title managing Celtic.
Celtic beat Barcelona in the CL in his first spell as manager.

He won promotion at Hibs in his first season.

Hard to tell whether he would have eventually been successful at Bolton as the job wasn't really the one he signed up to.

Back