Len Lowther

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TheWanderer, Feb 5, 2018.

1. the boot

the boot Central Defender

Away mate it was well known. There was a massive enquiry by the government iirc. They were forced to sell it back. Tesco were the biggest culprits.

Supermarkets: Big four off the hook

Read through this. About land banks.

2. Paddy O'Dors

Paddy O'Dors Striker

Anyway, we're digressing. The Herrington thing is apples to Loopy's oranges,

Why hasn't Loopy ever engaged the services of a legal bod? From experience you'll always find a sympathetic one and they come all political persuasions.

Why hasn't a crusading journalist ever dug deep on Len's behalf? It would be a good opportunity to make a name for themselves.

the boot likes this.
  3. Le Chuck

Le Chuck Striker

Why has the local Tories or Lib Dems not either? Great political opportunity for a labour scandal etc. In fact its quite the opposite as he's had a few spats with Tory councillors anarl

the boot likes this.
  4. Paddy O'Dors

Paddy O'Dors Striker

Didn't the old Tory leader (Martin?) say he was satisfied nowt untoward had happened?

5. Le Chuck

Le Chuck Striker

He did. He also told Len to 'fuck off' on twitter :lol:

6. gillythedilf

gillythedilf Striker

There lass is a WAD anarl believe it or not .

the boot likes this.
  7. Wilfy

Wilfy Striker

Are her initials HF by chance?

8. Weremuthe

Weremuthe Striker

This is true - I was working down south in the 90's and more than a few market towns just outside of London were up in arms when Tesco had bought prime buildings/sites and were just siting on them - if they did nothing the land went up in price more than the rate of inflation and the site became an eyesore - which was a shallow attempt to blackmail the council into granting them permission to develop and it kept out the likes of e.g. Waitrose.

9. yorkyexile

yorkyexile Striker

Werent just the other supermarkets they kept out

Werent just the other supermarkets they kept out

10. Falconhoof

Falconhoof Winger

Lens going to "shock Sunderland" this week apparently

Boris Bear likes this.
  11. My dog had a shit outside Len's on Friday afternoon

12. the boot

the boot Central Defender

He's coming out?

Did you pick it up?

13. yep I'd imagine there's more surveillance around Len's than the Israeli embassy

14. Le Chuck

Le Chuck Striker

What happened to that big expose in the Guardian?

15. Pop

Pop Striker

Suppressed by Stabber.

16. He’s standing for election to the cooonsil?

17. Wilfy

Wilfy Striker

From the grave it seems.

18. Le Chuck

Le Chuck Striker

I hope this is true

19. TheWanderer

TheWanderer Striker

Len's latest from facebook about St Peters Labour candidates, the stuff in bold made me giggle, the shit this bloke puts out is unreal.

So we are off and so are the gloves because they have done nothing to help me. They know the buildings opposite me don't comply with building regulations and discriminate against disabled people but they did nothing. Now another building has been approved to close to my windows and they did nothing. Im talking about Cllr Barry Curran and Cllr Julia Jackson. The new candidate I don't know but heres a message I have received about him so you can make your own mind up as his sui...tability to become a labour councillor!!! Ken Richardson, Labour candidate for St Peters is a proper loony. The pub that is now called "The Typsy Cow" used to be call "The Beer House". One night there was a group of men that were talking to one of my mates. I got into Ken Richardson as soon as I found out that he was Labour and Unison. I started telling him of my experiences with the council and that Unison let me down. He flew into a childish, frustrated rant. He was acting like a tired baby! I went on about how crap the left had become and then Mr Richardson started punching his own face and spitting on his own chest and legs. It was quite disturbing! He only stopped punching his face when his glasses fell to pieces. That guy has a real problem!! He's a real loony who failed to win a seat in Fulwell. Is this the best that Labour can come up with??

20. :lol::lol:
    Pub bore decides to have a go at people he doesn't know in a pub and gets told to fuck off is probably closer to the truth.