1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Len Lowther

Discussion in 'SMB' started by TheWanderer, Feb 5, 2018.

1. MrOompapa

MrOompapa Striker

The fact he actually sent one to the police asking them to hand over evidence about an inconclusive "murder case" for political reasons...

2. Mr.Thunders

Mr.Thunders Striker

Know much about adult social care?

Didnt think so,probably all those drugs you took....

3. Paddy O'Dors

Paddy O'Dors Striker

I haven't made any in my life, and I suspect most members of the general public haven't either.

4. the boot

the boot Central Defender

So you don't think there is any other planning disputes in sunderland?
    Can you imagine the foi requests going in up Herrington? There's at least 20 boards of defiance on Durham road.

Why would you ask me a question then answer it yourself?
    Your high now ain't you?

Thought you were

gillythedilf likes this.
  5. Paddy O'Dors

Paddy O'Dors Striker

Why would the people of Herrington submit FoI requests?

6. Mr.Thunders

Mr.Thunders Striker

Well if you did know about Adult Social Care then you would know how rates are caculated for personal budgets.

If you knew how much work went into dealing with FOI's and complaints for someone like Len and his ilk and worked out an hourly cost as I suggested it may make you crawl out of his arse and stop trolling.

Ok Mawky?

7. the boot

They will probably want to know who put the washing machines next to a garage forecourt.
    They will want to know what was said on meetings I would imagine.

Ok Mindy.
    I don't know len. Wish I did though sounds like a canny bloke. Cheap fish and chips too. Better than the shite over the road.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  8. paulosoxo

paulosoxo Subs Bench

Cos they want to keep their house prices up. Innit.

the boot likes this.
  9. Bloody ayephone man

10. Paddy O'Dors

Paddy O'Dors Striker

You've lost me.

11. SAFC2403

SAFC2403 Winger

Tesco bought the site fair and square - the council had the opportunity to buy it and then spent the next 10 years trying to get it from tesco. The council fucked up by not buying it in the first place. 20 fucking years that site has been sat empty - its a disgrace.

12. Le Chuck

Le Chuck Striker

13. the boot

14. Vaux sold to the highest price, this was paid but tesco, the council played a long term blinder by not giving them planning permission.
    Correct it’s taken 20 years but the council were upfront from the start to Tesco and told them they would not be given planning

15. the boot

Cheers mate.

Tesco did not want permission. Supermarkets were buying up land left right and centre to stop rival supermarkets going up. Iirc

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  16. Ok fair enough if that was the actual fact of the purchase, so absolutely no blame to the council then. If Tesco don’t want it and don’t want anyone else to want it’s then a long drawn out court process

17. Wilfy

Wilfy Striker

Yes they did.

Tesco's Vaux site plan blocked

18. I lived away from 1993 -2015 so wasn’t fully aware of went on but thought I was correct in the assumption Tesco wanted to build on the site.

19. the boot

They all did it. They have shop in the bridges. They applied and it got blocked perfect. That's well known. They played all the councils

20. Wilfy

Wilfy Striker

They wanted a massive shop on the Vaux site. They didn’t get permission so settled for the Wheatsheaf site. Or was this the plan all along?