Leipzig want Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr David

Striker
Just saw this on social media from one of the papers. Think it's just an educated guess that their keeper is old and we are going down and need funds for next season. Would show his performances are being recognised all over if there were any legs to it. I wouldn't trust Moyes to replace him mind

Just saw this on social media from one of the papers. Think it's just an educated guess that their keeper is old and we are going down and need funds for next season. Would show his performances are being recognised all over if there were any legs to it. I wouldn't trust Moyes to replace him mind
Mannone is his replacement wherever he does go. Will be a premier league club though

I wouldn't trust Moyes to replace a broken teaplate.

Lokomotive or Red Bull?

This would follow their model. Would be decent for him tbh
Much better than being a back up at a top team

He'd be better staying with us. He can be a legend here and will still play for England. One thing Sunderland do well is highlight a goalkeepers capabilities and get him to the top of the goalkeeping stats.

Quality always shines through and he's got that in abundance.

The more that do the better!
I hope he stays but if he does go we should knock back all bids saying he's not for sale unless we get a daft price!

something around the 25 million mark !
Someone will be daft enough to pay it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back