Leicester

Imagine what it would be like if we achieved what they had man... very jealous!

I remember what it was like when we competed towards the top of the PL for a short while under Reid, what a proud time and what a buzz it was. Pray we can get back there one day.

My experience of their fans over recent years is that they have a lot of big mouthed shithouses. It does look like they have a good young team who could challenge for the title next season.
I’m not a fan of their egotistical manager but there is no doubt he has them playing a fast attractive type of football.
Good Luck to them.
Evans is a great defender too, as we all know.
And my experience of you is you've always got an opinion that you apply to everyone based on first hand knowledge of a couple of randoms. An ex boss of mine is a Leicester supporter and he's sound.

Home town supporters of other clubs are really no different to supporters of your club, despite what you'd like to claim. Just stop making this shit up, it makes you look massively bitter.

Signing players like Johnny Evans for £3m and Vardy for £1m. They must be the most efficient and well run club in the country. Brendan absolutely sussed how to get the most out of every player.

They make it all look so easy

after SAFC they probably are

My experience of their fans over recent years is that they have a lot of big mouthed shithouses. It does look like they have a good young team who could challenge for the title next season.
I’m not a fan of their egotistical manager but there is no doubt he has them playing a fast attractive type of football.
Good Luck to them.
As I’ve said on a previous thread, not really fair to tar the 3000 who usually come to yours with the same brush, we have all sorts following us the same as most clubs.
Appreciate the complimentary stuff from a club that deserves better than you’re enduring right now

Thoroughly enjoyed watching them yesterday.

Really like the look of that Dennis Praet in centre mid, first time I’ve seen him and he looks like he’s got a bit of everything.

An example of how to be successful in the transfer market. They’ve had tough times recently however they were winning trophies and playing in Europe at the turn of the millennium.

And my experience of you is you've always got an opinion that you apply to everyone based on first hand knowledge of a couple of randoms. An ex boss of mine is a Leicester supporter and he's sound.

Home town supporters of other clubs are really no different to supporters of your club, despite what you'd like to claim. Just stop making this shit up, it makes you look massively bitter.
Who do you think you are ? A mag on our forum telling me I’m making shit up. I’ve been going to football matches for many many years. I started the post off by saying “ in my experience”. If you’d been in the same carriage as me on the train heading south after the last time we played them you wouldn’t be saying I’m making it up. Kindly butt out.

I have a sneaky feeling they might win the title, I think the way Liverpool play and the amount of games they gave to play might just catch up with them. Only 8 points in it with them still to play each other. If Liverpool go put the champions league they will have to play thursday/Sundays, it might just fall into place for Leicester, I'm most likely wrong like

Liverpool have the club world cup as well. Hell of a lot of games coming up.

I'd normally be all for a team like Leicester being up there challenging and certainly wanted them to win it a few years ago when they did. This year, however, i wish they'd fuck off. They've got Norwich at weekend, which you'd expect them to win, and then go to City, while we're in Qatar. Win both of them and the gap will be 5 points (maximum), ahead of our trip there on Boxing Day. Beat us and, with a 2 point gap, their experience and lighter schedule could be a big factor in the title race.

I'd normally be all for a team like Leicester being up there challenging and certainly wanted them to win it a few years ago when they did. This year, however, i wish they'd fuck off. They've got Norwich at weekend, which you'd expect them to win, and then go to City, while we're in Qatar. Win both of them and the gap will be 5 points (maximum), ahead of our trip there on Boxing Day. Beat us and, with a 2 point gap, their experience and lighter schedule could be a big factor in the title race.
I was in the 12th Man after the game a few weeks back. Eye opener but sound as a pound with us.

I have a sneaky feeling they might win the title, I think the way Liverpool play and the amount of games they gave to play might just catch up with them. Only 8 points in it with them still to play each other. If Liverpool go put the champions league they will have to play thursday/Sundays, it might just fall into place for Leicester, I'm most likely wrong like
Stuck a sky free bet on them at 20/1 yesterday

I was in the 12th Man after the game a few weeks back. Eye opener but sound as a pound with us.
The Twelfth Man (or The Solly) is sound. Tends to be a bit of a HQ for the more fanatical supporters shall we say. Same as most places though, don't try to take the piss and you'll be made to feel welcome.

Good Luck to them.

I live in Leicestershire and am friends with a lot of their fans and haven't encountered any of these 'shithouses' you mention? Most of them still can't quite believe they won the league and are just currently enjoying the ride of this season.

The owners death seemed to bring the club/city even closer together, which could explain their absolute desire and togetherness this season?

Good luck to them

I live in Leicestershire and am friends with a lot of their fans and haven't encountered any of these 'shithouses' you mention? Most of them still can't quite believe they won the league and are just currently enjoying the ride of this season.

The owners death seemed to bring the club/city even closer together, which could explain their absolute desire and togetherness this season?

Good luck to them
Okay, they may not have a lot but they certainly have some. I’ve already said Good Luck to them.

Who do you think you are ? A mag on our forum telling me I’m making shit up. I’ve been going to football matches for many many years. I started the post off by saying “ in my experience”. If you’d been in the same carriage as me on the train heading south after the last time we played them you wouldn’t be saying I’m making it up. Kindly butt out.
You are making up claims that supporters of this club and that club are such and such because you've had an experience with a couple of randoms. I heard someone the other day bad mouth you lot. You get wankers in every following. I've seen wankers from Newcastle acting like dicks. I wouldn't use that to tarnish a whole support which is what you are doing.

Back