Leicester

They are doing very well, and play entertaining football in the process.
They are proving that desire and belief can go a hell of a long way - and good luck to them. I still don't really believe it's sustainable, but they're having a second go at the league, and they look like genuine contenders at the moment, more so than the likes of City or Chelsea.

Best of luck to them. I hope they can do a 'Forest' and defy the odds more than once.

What a team, what a club even after losing their owner in terrible circumstances they just get better and better. Well done Leicester I think they are brilliant

Absolute kings of the regional clubs- how to get it right and we are opposite
They are doing very well, and play entertaining football in the process.
They are proving that desire and belief can go a hell of a long way - and good luck to them. I still don't really believe it's sustainable, but they're having a second go at the league, and they look like genuine contenders at the moment, more so than the likes of City or Chelsea.

Best of luck to them. I hope they can do a 'Forest' and defy the odds fo more than once.

Do they sit in macdonalds after?

Signing players like Johnny Evans for £3m and Vardy for £1m. They must be the most efficient and well run club in the country. Brendan absolutely sussed how to get the most out of every player.

They make it all look so easy

Won’t be so easy replacing those two like, both 33/34. Hope they run Liverpool close this season, got to admire what’s going on there

My experience of their fans over recent years is that they have a lot of big mouthed shithouses. It does look like they have a good young team who could challenge for the title next season.
I’m not a fan of their egotistical manager but there is no doubt he has them playing a fast attractive type of football.
Good Luck to them.
Evans is a great defender too, as we all know.

Last edited:
I have a sneaky feeling they might win the title, I think the way Liverpool play and the amount of games they gave to play might just catch up with them. Only 8 points in it with them still to play each other. If Liverpool go put the champions league they will have to play thursday/Sundays, it might just fall into place for Leicester, I'm most likely wrong like

What a team, what a club even after losing their owner in terrible circumstances they just get better and better. Well done Leicester I think they are brilliant
Would love to see them win the league, infact I would rather Newcastle win the league than Liverpool
Would love to see them win the league, infact I would rather Newcastle win the league than Liverpool

I have a sneaky feeling they might win the title, I think the way Liverpool play and the amount of games they gave to play might just catch up with them. Only 8 points in it with them still to play each other. If Liverpool go put the champions league they will have to play thursday/Sundays, it might just fall into place for Leicester, I'm most likely wrong like
Been thinking this myself.
Could well be wrong, but I just cant see Liverpool keeping this pace up all season, and with Leicester not having Europe to think about, they could well pounce.

Neither side will keep up their current form.

I still think Liverpool will win it but it’s nice to see a different team up there.

Back