Leicester City v Manchester City

English incompetent officials, both on the pitch and watching as video assistant referees.

Commentator said he was protecting his face.

He starts to raise his arms as the ball was struck.

Like the lo Celso stamp earlier. Not even a yellow.

VAR really isn't helping with such strange decisions. Or vice versa.

Commentator said he was protecting his face.

He starts to raise his arms as the ball was struck.

Like the lo Celso stamp earlier. Not even a yellow.

VAR really isn't helping with such strange decisions. Or vice versa.
They have come out with the spurs one was “human error” and a mistake. Only to then compound the error by saying it was seen and reviewed at the time so no retrospective card can be given

its gobbledegook from an incompetent organisation, the above was directly from a piece of paper that jeff stelling read out this afternoon then slung away

They have come out with the spurs one was “human error” and a mistake. Only to then compound the error by saying it was seen and reviewed at the time so no retrospective card can be given

its gobbledegook from an incompetent organisation, the above was directly from a piece of paper that jeff stelling read out this afternoon then slung away

I think it's a relatively inexperienced video ref at Stockley Park.

I tend not to be too critical of on the spot stuff but with all the VAR technology available it's difficult to defend some of these decisions.

I tend not to be too critical of on the spot stuff but with all the VAR technology available it's difficult to defend some of these decisions.

The Harry Wilson one is an absolute f***ing joke. No way is that a penalty if the ball doesn't end up on the net at the other end of the pitch.

I agree but this explanation is ridiculous. Yes we made an error, no we can’t do anything as we reviewed it. It’s one or the other. Like a ew bet in a two horse race.

I know he’s just conceded but Kasper Schmeichel is a class act and coming out of his fathers shadow. Of course everyone scoffed when I said He was the worlds best, but I can’t think of one better.

Back