Lego Star wars the Skywalker saga

Bairn was buzzing to get to play this yesterday on release. It's really lovely looking and great fun (I helped out when 2 player was advisable on a few missions) and hope to join in again when he gets home from school.
It's been lovingly crafted and seems like the playability is pretty big so it should keep him occupied over the Easter holidays 😎👍
A must for any Lego / star wars fan tbh 💯❤️

Bairn was buzzing to get to play this yesterday on release. It's really lovely looking and great fun (I helped out when 2 player was advisable on a few missions) and hope to join in again when he gets home from school.
It's been lovingly crafted and seems like the playability is pretty big so it should keep him occupied over the Easter holidays 😎👍
My youngest wants this. I've told him to wait until it gets cheaper. 😂

Has he got the codes?

You can pause the game and head over to the Enter Code section

3FCPPVX - Tarkin
ARVALA7 - The Razor Crest ship
C3PHOHO - C-3PO (Holiday Special)
GR2VBXF - Ratts Tyerell
KH7P320 - Aayla Secura
KORDOKU - Poe Dameron (Holiday Special)
LIFEDAY - Gonk Droid (Holiday Special)
OKV7TLR - Dengar
SHUTTLE - Resistance I-TS Transport ship
SIDIOUS - The Emperor
SKYSAGA - Temmin Wexley (Snap Wexley)
TIPYIPS - D-O (Holiday Special)
WBFE4GO - Nute Gunray
WOOKIEE - Chewbacca (Holiday Special)
WROSHYR - Darth Vader (Holiday Special)
XV4WND9 - Admiral Holdo
Z55T8CQ - Poggle The Lesser

Has he got the codes?

You can pause the game and head over to the Enter Code section

3FCPPVX - Tarkin
ARVALA7 - The Razor Crest ship
C3PHOHO - C-3PO (Holiday Special)
GR2VBXF - Ratts Tyerell
KH7P320 - Aayla Secura
KORDOKU - Poe Dameron (Holiday Special)
LIFEDAY - Gonk Droid (Holiday Special)
OKV7TLR - Dengar
SHUTTLE - Resistance I-TS Transport ship
SIDIOUS - The Emperor
SKYSAGA - Temmin Wexley (Snap Wexley)
TIPYIPS - D-O (Holiday Special)
WBFE4GO - Nute Gunray
WOOKIEE - Chewbacca (Holiday Special)
WROSHYR - Darth Vader (Holiday Special)
XV4WND9 - Admiral Holdo
Z55T8CQ - Poggle The Lesser
He has some thanks, we'll add the rest later so cheers for that my dear 😎😘

find all those lego games pretty decent. our niece loved minecraft dungeon something or other which seems like exactly the same sort of thing, the bairn might like that anarl if they like the lego ones

find all those lego games pretty decent. our niece loved minecraft dungeon something or other which seems like exactly the same sort of thing, the bairn might like that anarl if they like the lego ones
Yeah he's got Minecraft but doesn't play it very often- he prefers to watch folks playing it tbh. His next game that he's excited for is Hogwarts but that'll be later in the year I think 🤔😜👍
Did anyone get the special edition with the blue milk Luke? LEGO Star Wars' Blue Milk Luke is selling for big bucks
Nope, I had it on my Amazon wishlist and it never ever became available on the ps5.
The bairn reckons loads of blue milk Lego Luke's were getting nicked out the packs so perhaps that caused problems.

Last edited:
Yeah he's got Minecraft but doesn't play it very often- he prefers to watch folks playing it tbh. His next game that he's excited for is Hogwarts but that'll be later in the year I think 🤔😜👍

Nope, I had it on my Amazon wishlist and it never ever became available on the ps5.
The bairn reckons loads of blue milk Lego Luke's were getting nicked out the packs so perhaps that caused problems.

Minecraft dungeons isn't normal Minecraft it's like the Lego adventures sort of thing

Just seen (dunno if you're on ps) but a load of Lego games reduced from £50 down to under a tenner each, if the bairns been good recently.

Just scrolling through the sales, seen them and remembered this thread

Just seen (dunno if you're on ps) but a load of Lego games reduced from £50 down to under a tenner each, if the bairns been good recently.

Just scrolling through the sales, seen them and remembered this thread
Thank you for letting me know and thinking of us 😘👍
Truth be told though, he has all the Lego games that were of interest. His next game he's after is Hogwarts legacy but I don't think it comes out until Christmas xx

Thank you for letting me know and thinking of us 😘👍
Truth be told though, he has all the Lego games that were of interest. His next game he's after is Hogwarts legacy but I don't think it comes out until Christmas xx

Not a problem at all, no help in the end 😂 thought that counts aye?
I thought that. Was paying 40 quid for a new release 30 years ago. Well my mam was, will have been more than a days wage.

30 years ago we never bought games, they were all free with the magazine's!

Back