Legion - Season 2 Finale

ajthemackem

Striker
:eek:

Fuck a duck, that was brilliant.

Obviously took a big risk with the entire series being a huge step up in weirdness from the first, but the way it all ties up for the payoff in the last episode... Well, safe to say they stick the landing.

And the fight scene at the beginning is one of the best things I've seen in a long time. Hairs on the back of my neck. :lol:

Watched the 1st series. Cant remember much apart from being confused a lot of the time (I love thinking series too). I enjoyed it though will watch the 2nd.
You're going to have to bear with S2 if you thought the first was off the wall. :lol:

It's really worth it for the last episode though, it makes you realise just why they made the series so batshit.

had the whole series downloaded, watched half of the 1st episode turned it off and deleted the rest.

I enjoyed the first series, even the more weird it got as it went on but I just couldn't be arsed with this.
Gone too far for my liking I'm afraid.

I've got about 4 left to watch. Been struggling as whilst I'm ok with high brow or off the wall usually, I often watch it on a night, after work and it's f***ing tiring :lol: it takes a lot of concentration

So it's worth keep going??

I've got about 4 left to watch. Been struggling as whilst I'm ok with high brow or off the wall usually, I often watch it on a night, after work and it's f***ing tiring :lol: it takes a lot of concentration

So it's worth keep going??
Aye. The whole series is one big risk as it hinges on the final episode.

IMO anyway.:lol:

:eek:

Fuck a duck, that was brilliant.

Obviously took a big risk with the entire series being a huge step up in weirdness from the first, but the way it all ties up for the payoff in the last episode... Well, safe to say they stick the landing.

And the fight scene at the beginning is one of the best things I've seen in a long time. Hairs on the back of my neck. :lol:

Is this the show with the angels, based on a movie called something else from about ten years ago?

Or am I thinking of a movie called Legion from about 10 years ago that had a tv show called something else recently?

Is this the show with the angels, based on a movie called something else from about ten years ago?

Or am I thinking of a movie called Legion from about 10 years ago that had a tv show called something else recently?
The one with Paul Bettany and Dennis Quaid? :lol:
Nah, this is Marvel series based on the Legion comics. Think you'll enjoy it.

Back