Leftover Xmas Bait

Haway let's not waste owt.

Already polished off a good owld crispy bubble and squeak of sprouts, pancetta, roast tatties, pigs in blankets, carrot/turnip mash and braised red cabbage :p

Have a gammon, turkey, leek and mushroom pie in the oven for tonight's tea.

Turkey curry in the pot ready for the day after.

Cue answers of bad aids, RIP etc, but I've just cut the last bits of the turkey crown for sarnies etc, and it's got a slightly pinkish hue.
It was cooked according to the instructions, and yesterday's was fine - I think I've heard before that this is nothing to worry about.
Question is, am I about to turn my family's stomachs inside out?

Cue answers of bad aids, RIP etc, but I've just cut the last bits of the turkey crown for sarnies etc, and it's got a slightly pinkish hue.
It was cooked according to the instructions, and yesterday's was fine - I think I've heard before that this is nothing to worry about.
Just get it eaten and order in a Portaloo.

Already polished off a good owld crispy bubble and squeak of sprouts, pancetta, roast tatties, pigs in blankets, carrot/turnip mash and braised red cabbage :p

no chicken legs Mickey ?

RIP

In all seriousness, Turkey can take a bit of colouring after cooking, and is still safe to eat.

Just in case, flowers or donation?

Havent long finished picking the carcas of the festive bird. Plenty of meat to use for a while.
Mrs Tomma (no, but if she turns out to be wrong you're welcome to some) says it's OK, but I don't want to risk it. It's not like there's a frigging great leg of pork in the oven, goose and leftover beef from yesterday to be getting on with.
Although tbh her mother is one of those coming over for the Boxing Day tea so I could be tempted...

Well that’s the starter covered, what’s for your main course?

Mrs Tomma (no, but if she turns out to be wrong you're welcome to some) says it's OK, but I don't want to risk it. It's not like there's a frigging great leg of pork in the oven, goose and leftover beef from yesterday to be getting on with.
Although tbh her mother is one of those coming over for the Boxing Day tea so I could be tempted...
The ex-wife (trust me you don't want to), was so bad with, is it cooked proper and all that. She would eat it. For me with food, if it is cooked at first, it doesn't uncook the next day as long as it is stored right.

Back