Leeds stag do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm amazed how bad Leeds is for a night out for a big city

On a stag tomorrow in Leeds , can't wait, 14 of us, 12 of them going to watch leeds v Norwich ( no way am I paying anymore for football this season :lol: )

Best and cheapest places to drink please ? ...Any SMBers out in Leeds the morra ? :)
traditional Leeds pubs

The 3 legs
The General Elliiot
The Duncan
The Templar
The Regent
The Duck and Drake

Briggate Pubs

Horse and Trumpet
Swans
The Angel
The Ship
Whitelocks
The Packhorse

Station Pubs

Scabby Taps
Prince of Wales
Spencers
Griffin

loads more, google, leeds orderaround

never had a bad night in Leeds. Couple of mates from school went to uni in Leeds and have now got jobs in the area. We visit regularly. We had to split into 2 groups on one occasion to get in but then just met at the bar and had no issues.

My mate at work was all excited this morning about going on a stag do with a surprise destination. Meet at St Pancras, he was told. We speculated Amsterdam or Munich or somewhere.

It's bloody Newcastle. For three nights. Rather him than me :lol:

My mate at work was all excited this morning about going on a stag do with a surprise destination. Meet at St Pancras, he was told. We speculated Amsterdam or Munich or somewhere.

It's bloody Newcastle. For three nights. Rather him than me :lol:
i would just fuck off elsewhere . eurostar to bruges . anything

On a stag tomorrow in Leeds , can't wait, 14 of us, 12 of them going to watch leeds v Norwich ( no way am I paying anymore for football this season :lol: )

Best and cheapest places to drink please ? ...Any SMBers out in Leeds the morra ? :)

theres an american pool hall next to the train station, I cant remember what its called but last time we were there (derby day about 7 years ago) it was suprisingly packed full of very decent fanny who weren't shy on getting to know us;)

Get the disco biscuits in and head up to Halo.

Trev on disco biscuits:lol:

theres an american pool hall next to the train station, I cant remember what its called but last time we were there (derby day about 7 years ago) it was suprisingly packed full of very decent fanny who weren't shy on getting to know us;)

Trev on disco biscuits:lol:

Shooters on the headrow? They are usually OK with groups in there. 50 of us got in a few year back when most other places just laughed at us!

traditional Leeds pubs

The 3 legs
The General Elliiot
The Duncan
The Templar
The Regent
The Duck and Drake

Briggate Pubs

Horse and Trumpet
Swans
The Angel
The Ship
Whitelocks
The Packhorse

Station Pubs

Scabby Taps
Prince of Wales
Spencers
Griffin

loads more, google, leeds orderaround
The 3 legs:eek:, not for the faint hearted that place. Reminded me of The Blandford.

It's not. Depends on what you want. It's not as good as Manchester but on a par with Newcastle. Which is probably about right for the size of the city.
I've yet to have a good night out in Manchester. I know a good night out there exists but I've never found it. Leeds on the other hand, I've had some great nights.
I've never had trouble getting into bars in Leeds but we've never aimed to get into the smarter ones when in a big group.
Last time I was in a big group there was probably six years ago though. Leeds were at home and we were in Northern Monkey after the match and their hooligan contingent had taken over the place. Made for an interesting pint when they clocked our accents.:lol:

went a couple of years ago with my mates, for one of there stag nights, it was great.

I've yet to have a good night out in Manchester. I know a good night out there exists but I've never found it. Leeds on the other hand, I've had some great nights.
I've never had trouble getting into bars in Leeds but we've never aimed to get into the smarter ones when in a big group.
Last time I was in a big group there was probably six years ago though. Leeds were at home and we were in Northern Monkey after the match and their hooligan contingent had taken over the place. Made for an interesting pint when they clocked our accents.:lol:

I watched us beat Newcastle 3-0 in there. One of my mates needed a crap so off he goes to the bog. Whilst in there people start braying on the door "hurry up man", "hurry up you wanker" wanting to get in there to do lines of coke before the match. He should back "I'm actually having a shit" and they all started shouting back "oh sorry mate" and they stood politely waiting for him to finish :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back