Leeds stag do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAFKAHM

Winger
On a stag tomorrow in Leeds , can't wait, 14 of us, 12 of them going to watch leeds v Norwich ( no way am I paying anymore for football this season :lol: )

Best and cheapest places to drink please ? ...Any SMBers out in Leeds the morra ? :)

Just 2 of us in afternoon, was thinking shooters for footy ?

Ah cheers....we won't bother going then, stags off :cry:

Shooters is the best place in town for football. Either that or Brotherhood of Pursuits.

Shooters is the best place in town for football. Either that or Brotherhood of Pursuits.

A mate is the area manager for the pub group that own Shooters, if he's in the Sunderland match will be on at least one screen I'd imagine. Not that you'll want to watch that shite.

There are over 48,000 towns and cities in England and you've managed to pick the very worst one to go to on a stag do.

Well done.

If they did an Otley Run they'd be fine. It's just town that's dodgy for large groups of blokes.

Wouldn't fancy starting a 10+ pub crawl after a day drinking at the footy mind.

Good luck more than 2 of you getting in the same bar at the nighttime.

In all honesty, when I was there it was only Call Lane bars that were funny about big groups of lads. No idea how it's changed in the 5 years since I lived there mind.

Headingly is a good shout for the afternoon

Plenty of bars round call lane but nightmare getting in them

A mate is the area manager for the pub group that own Shooters, if he's in the Sunderland match will be on at least one screen I'd imagine. Not that you'll want to watch that shite.

Can you find out mate and get it on ? :lol:

Can you find out mate and get it on ? :lol:

Just ask behind the bar. Not sure what the crack is in there these days. Haven't been in for a while, but they had access to any 3pm games last time I was in and can usually accommodate if they can get it on.

It's packed full of twats on a Saturday afternoon like, I avoid it like the plague.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back