Leeds Bradford Airport Car Parking Discount Codes

I always use Sentinel when flying from Leeds...excellent location and swift check in..few mins to airport

As said earlier Sentinel are good. I always use them. Register on website and get 10% off.

Just back from a couple of weeks in Cyprus and parked my car with Park2travel at Leeds near to airport....not a good experience ...sat on bus at airport on way back for well over thirty minutes,not something you want after 5 hr flight...driver said he had to wait otherwise if he went and came back it would cost them £5...sentinel who I would normally use had 4 buses pick up in the time we waited...Back to Sentinal for me next month when I fly from Leeds

Just back from a couple of weeks in Cyprus and parked my car with Park2travel at Leeds near to airport....not a good experience ...sat on bus at airport on way back for well over thirty minutes,not something you want after 5 hr flight...driver said he had to wait otherwise if he went and came back it would cost them £5...sentinel who I would normally use had 4 buses pick up in the time we waited...Back to Sentinal for me next month when I fly from Leeds

What made you not use Sentinal?

No codes, unfortunately, but can recommend Viking. Couldn't fault them when we used them earlier this year.
Thanks for that but I will stick with sentinal in future...friendly staff,the driver the other night was far from friendly...also when I did get to the pick up place this week there was no security in or out...the driver was the only staff member there and this was after 8pm...

Thanks for that but I will stick with sentinal in future...friendly staff,the driver the other night was far from friendly...also when I did get to the pick up place this week there was no security in or out...the driver was the only staff member there and this was after 8pm...
No bother. You can only speak as you find. Never used Sentinel, but have used Park2travel and Viking. Of the two, Viking were by far the better.

Back